Why isn't Enfys Nest classified as a rebel?

From what I gather she pretty much started the rebellion, so why on earth is she not a rebel in the game?

Replies

• Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Palps is also a rebel. He started the rebellion against the Jedi and the galactic Republic

Not really. Palps took over legally and did some messed up stuff. Sort of like **** (the bad German guy in WWII).
  • Options
    @Bane1492 I just rewatched Solo last night, and she totally calls herself a rebel. That said, she's so op if she got rebel synergies as well she'd be unstoppable.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    @Bane1492 I just rewatched Solo last night, and she totally calls herself a rebel. That said, she's so op if she got rebel synergies as well she'd be unstoppable.

Yeah I don't think the devs watched the end of the movie. She asked Han to join the rebellion.

How much more rebel does she have to be to get the tag? lol

Since she was doing what she did for a noble cause, I don't think she should even be tagged as a scoundrel. Everything was to fight against the empire and syndicates, not for personal gain.
  • Options
    Because its a game, otherwise half of the R1 toons are not rebels too.
  • Options
    And STHan would be a smuggler!!! Haha...

Ventress would have a Sith tag. Ahsoka (Fulcrum) would be Phoenix. It goes on and on.
  • Options
    I think it's fair for Enfys not to have the Rebel tag - I'm not hugely well-versed in stuff beyond the films but as I understand it she was never really linked with the Rebel Alliance, she gave the coaxium to Saw Guerrera right? Wasn't his group an extremist fringe group not connected with the Rebel Alliance?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299