Dooku

Would someone please tell me why dooku is able to have counter attack bonus attack bonus attack. That's freaking annoying.

Replies

• Options
    Heres another one! QQ
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Would someone please tell me why dooku is able to have counter attack bonus attack bonus attack. That's freaking annoying.

To do more damage.
  • Options
    Why all the Dooku sooking. Rey is 5 times as powerful.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

If you read his abilities and understand how they work, you will discover that all counter attacks and bonus attacks by Dooku are, ironically, caused by your actions.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

If you read his abilities and understand how they work, you will discover that all counter attacks and bonus attacks by Dooku are, ironically, caused by your actions.

You mean like if I hit with a crit he gets two bonus counters??
  • Options
    Douku has 100% counter attack. It means if you attack him, he will 100% counter with his first ability. His first ability has 50% chance to attack again so it is normal to see him countering twice. In addition, if you use Jedi to attack him, he also has 35% chance to stun or ability block your Jedi for each attack. One more thing is, his counter attack is part of "attack out of his turn", so he has 25% chance to gain 40% turn meter for each attack and has high chance to fill up his turn meter. Then it is douku's turn, and if he use his first ability, he has 50% to attack twice.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just leave him for last or try and stun him to stop counters. And don't use aoe. He's not hard to deal with if you strategize.
    And at higher levels you could one shot fairly easily with an assist caller because he doesn't have much hp
  • Mako482
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Yea all these Dooku threads are just because people perceive him to be overpowered.....no chance is he really lol.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    CMN
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options

Nah, a 2 person stun right out of the gate is way stronger than high dps
  • Options
    Dooku is annoying to new players, but definitely not OP. He is the Master Yi of this game (for you LOL players out there).
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    With all these new threads, its hard to believe EA gave us Dooku for five bucks back in the day.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not ALL bonus attacks, he has a chance of bonus attack on his own basic.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Like, one harmonious assault from QGJ takes him out. He's not a big deal.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think some of these dooku threads are nothing but troll.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Trevaught wrote: »
    Like, one harmonious assault from QGJ takes him out. He's not a big deal.

If you crit

I have no issues with his damage or attacks they are easy to work around. The double stun is game over before it starts.
    And I know that he doesnt do it all the time, but when he does you just put the phone down and wait for the next match
  • Options
    Dukoo rarely double stuns, it's like 2% compared to AI Daka's 90% even AI Dukoo is like 10% to double stun. Plus he's weak. I use Dukoo as a leader even though he was and still is broken for use. Rarely does the 50% extra hit go off, and his one time hits are like he's throwing peanuts at the brick wall. He is only good agains Jedi and that's if he doesn't get dodged or deflected.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    maybe you guys are lucky, i try my best to avoid Dooku, because 50% of time, he double stuns my QGJ and Lumi on open attack, game over right there.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »

Nah, a 2 person stun right out of the gate is way stronger than high dps

Your going on public record as saying dooku's rare ability to stun 2 toons is better then reys consistent superior damage?????

"You are a bold one"
    -general grievous
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

People are countering/assist with their basic attack (the 1st spell). Dooku's basic attack has 50% chance (at max lvl) to attack 2 times. Kylo ren's basic attack can add DoT + healing debuff. Chewbacca's basic attack has a chance to drain turn meter. So if you get an assist from phasma or some other character, or your hero has counter, they will do it with their basic attack (1st spell).

Edit : You can find more about Dooku's abilities , or any other hero's -> here <-