Who should I use my first zeta on?

I am getting close to getting 20 zeta mats so now my question is who I should use it for. I plan on running CLS with han, r2, OT Chewie (luckily unlocked him yesterday) as well as old ben, any suggestions on who there I should zeta first? Eventually I want Cls it binds all things, both of r2's and definitely hans unique because the damage is immense, but who should I do first? thank you for any and all suggestions.

Replies

• Options
    So many good zetas on those toons. I would either do Han or R2’s Combat Analysis.
  • Options
    R2 Number crunch might be the most versatile by far, R2 has sinergy with rebels, resistance, galactic republic and droids.
  • Options
    Interesting because "Number Crunch" and "It Binds All Things" are the two most popular zetas in the game.

Followed very closely by "Shoots First"...

IBAT and NC benefit everyone in your rebel squad whereas Han's is great for his opening move and his own turns.
  • Options
    I was originally thinking on doing han's so him and chewie would just melt some health bars, but I'm trying to find a good reason to justify not doing R2's NC because its just so good
  • Options
    I’m looking at building this same team once I get CLS next week plus old Ben. P

Which of CLSs zetas is a must have? Or all they all must haves.
    CLS needs three zeta
    Chewy needs two (I put one on loyal friend )
    R2 needs two
    Han needs one.
    I won’t zeta Ben

That is 8 total zetas!!
    Same question. Do I don’t Han before CLS? Or R2? Dang
  • winky
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Wow I'm impressed that before you got your first zeta you have those toons! You must have been very efficient with your farming! I'm working on my 2nd zeta at the moment but only have two 7* legendaries so far.
  • Options
    Go for Han...
  • Options
    I would do R2 NC, mainly because it works well with not only Rebels but droids, resistance, and GR. So it benefits multipul team types. I would do Han's zeta second, followed by CLS then Chewie and Old Ben. But that's just my opinion.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    This is just a suggestion. I saw a video done by operation metaverse that uses scariff rebel pathfinder instead of old Ben in that team. Scariff counters and gives more turn meter wgen he counters because of his basic. Then you wouldn’t have to worry about zeta'ing old Ben. But old Ben is still a great tank. As for zetas I’d say r2’s number crunch.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/