We are overwhelmed, we need the "Double Drop" event ASAP.

In 2018 we got way too many marquee characters, also lots of events. Guild donations are not a good a viable option right now as everyone is running out fast of resources with so many stars, gear and mods to upgrade just to keep up.

That being said, a little help from CG would be appreciated with the "Double Drop/Rewards" event, it has been months since we got the last one.

Replies

• Options
    Guild donations was never a good option.

I can request something I already have thousands of and get 5 more of them.
    Or I can request something (like carbanti) that literally everyone in my guild needs ten thousand or more of. If I get any donations, that helps me out personally, but does nothing for my guild as a whole, and hurts the person who gave them away.

There simply isn't any real incentive to partipate in guild donations.
  • Options
    Guild donations are hit and miss for most players who are farther along, but they're great for giving new members who may not have all the nodes or are still struggling to get their toons to G7 or 8.

But this thread seems to be about double drops, and on that note I totally agree. Put me down as a "yay" vote. If there's a petition that needs to be signed, count me in!
  • Options
    Increase raid rewards, rework the rewards from hard nodes to be a range of 0-3 instead of 0-1 per pull of the lever. Add high need gear to a few tier 8 and 9 cantina just like Fleet Nodes. Reduce the store costs for gear across the board.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Fanatic wrote: »
    Guild donations was never a good option.

I can request something I already have thousands of and get 5 more of them.
    Or I can request something (like carbanti) that literally everyone in my guild needs ten thousand or more of. If I get any donations, that helps me out personally, but does nothing for my guild as a whole, and hurts the person who gave them away.

There simply isn't any real incentive to partipate in guild donations.

They may not be the best, but I've found them really helpful. There are some guys in my guild who are way stronger than I am, so when I request something like a mk4 hypo (only blue quality, but you need 20 salvage for each, so kind of a pain), I get 10 almost immediately because they've got so many extra lying around. Ditto the low-level components for mk 5 weapon mods - they're easy to farm, but it's energy I'd rather spend on purple stuff, and people are happy to give them up when they already have over a thousand.

I could see where it becomes fairly useless when everyone just needs a million mk5 stun guns, but we're not all farming Traya.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png