Guarded effect

How is the guarded effect calculated? Character’s hp + protection?

Replies

• Options
    Health and Prot.

Gotta lower CLS to be lower than the other 2 members. I assume you are running Chewie, Raid Han, CLS, R2, ROLO or Akbar?
  • Options
    It’s broken then, one min it’s on CLS and the next match its on thrawn who has more combined hp / protection
  • Options
    Same team comp both times? I find it unlikely but could be that R2’s unique is causing the two to have the same exact total health and protection which would lead to RNG deciding who gets it
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Same team comp both times? I find it unlikely but could be that R2’s unique is causing the two to have the same exact total health and protection which would lead to RNG deciding who gets it

That’s what I am thinking. I read Thrawn’s kit and nothing to grant him or deny him stats. Same with CLS. It has to be R2 Zeta. Need to reduce CLS by 10% of R2’s health and Prot, or raise Thrawn’s Prot and Health decisively higher than CLS.

Try a slightly less heath stat mod on CLS. Maybe one with no bonus health or protection. Just pure crit, def, crit damg, tenacity, speed, pot.
  • Options
    Yup R2 was the X factor giving CLS more hp and making thrawn the weakest...
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Now how is this right?

kg7sn3rjvmgg.png
    6ps7rogzhnj7.png
  • Options
    jyv85hz77dl1.png
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Used Ezra In lead spot due to him having no leadership to factor in
  • Options
    Ezra has less Health than CLS by a lot. R2 works with all Rebels. It’s not total of health + protection/ it is each stat considered separate, so Luke has to have less of both compared to the non Han in the group. Does that make sense.
  • Options
    Go CLS lead, Raid Han, Chewie, L3-37, R2. Those are right now smashing the Traya leads on my sever.
  • Options
    jyv85hz77dl1.png

Ezra is missing protection in that screenshot. Probably from a previous GW battle. That is putting him under CLS in Health+Protection.
  • Options
    Ahh so “current “ hp / protection not max hp / protection. Clear as mud