Why does forest moon assault battle drop 4 dot mods?

Title pretty much says it all, 4 dot mods arent even listed in the rewards. Also, the quality of mods dropped is terrible. That has nothing to do with 4 dots dropping but cant we at least get a green or blue.

Replies

• Options
    Yep, feels like the rewards got stealth nerfed.
  • Options
    They nurfed the mod drop after the mod changes and maybe this affects every aspect of the game as well as events .. but still 4 dot is pretty awfull
  • Options
    Actually guys our bad ..
    Tier 1 - 4dot mods
    Tier 2 - 4,5dot mods
    Bonus Tier - 5dot mods :)
  • Options
    I got mostly 4 dot mods... got a blue 5 dot from mythic, and a white 5 ● from bonus... crap mod rewards. I feel all assault battles need a reward revamp to match the newer assault battles that seem to give much better rewards
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    I got mostly 4 dot mods... got a blue 5 dot from mythic, and a white 5 ● from bonus... **** mod rewards. I feel all assault battles need a reward revamp to match the newer assault battles that seem to give much better rewards

Well, the rewards aren't much, but it doesn't take much effort either...
  • Options
    I got mostly 4 dot mods... got a blue 5 dot from mythic, and a white 5 ● from bonus... **** mod rewards. I feel all assault battles need a reward revamp to match the newer assault battles that seem to give much better rewards

5dot blue from mythic seems impossible to me since there are only omega mats rewards and zeta mats the first time you finish it?!?
  • Options
    Why is there blue gear as a reward... mk4 cheiwab hypo syringe. I already have 800+

4 dot mods go straight to sell!
  • Wyldcat117
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    JIVJI wrote: »
    Actually guys our bad ..
    Tier 1 - 4dot mods
    Tier 2 - 4,5dot mods
    Bonus Tier - 5dot mods :)

This. 4 dots are still completely useless, guess I needed to look closer. Feel free to close this thread
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Well, the rewards aren't much, but it doesn't take much effort either...

At the point where this "doesn't take much effort" 4-dot mods are useless to the player. We're at a point where we need 5-dot mods from events like this that require built up characters.

I got a 4-dot and a grey 5-dot. Was pretty disappointing to see those kind of drops from it.