Zaul(L), Zavage, SiT, SA, and Visas?

What do you guys think of this squad?
Visas, sit, and sa all synergize with prot ignore. Which then makes savage be able to annihilate. Was thinking of running 1 tenacity set on each ton. 2x def sets on savage and sit. Speed set on sa, health sets on visas, and then maybe crit dmg or offense on maul. Maybe even 3 sets of tenacity. Is this arena viable?

Replies

• Options
    No idea! But it sounds fun, and the theory is solid. I personally love off-the-norm teams, but I use them in TW/TB rather than thinking they'll get me far in the arena (for example, currently working on the three Tuskens + Farmboy Luke + R2. Fun and thematic! But getting me nowhere).

I like Savage and Visas and don't use them a ton at the moment. Why not give it a shot and report back to us how it works? I at least will be interested to hear...
  • Options
    It’s probably not very viable because of healing. Maybe if you could squeeze in Sidious for his healing immunity it would be a better team. But you’d probably get more use from this team in TW.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    What do you guys think of this squad?
    Visas, sit, and sa all synergize with prot ignore. Which then makes savage be able to annihilate. Was thinking of running 1 tenacity set on each ton. 2x def sets on savage and sit. Speed set on sa, health sets on visas, and then maybe crit dmg or offense on maul. Maybe even 3 sets of tenacity. Is this arena viable?

I don't have Visas, but I can tell you that the SiA + Savage combo simply doesn't work as well as you think it might. After G12, toons have enough health that you need multiple hits through protection to even get close to the Savage annihilate.

Unless Piercing Strike (Visas) does some serious damage, I don't think it's that viable...
  • Options
    On offense maybe, almost anything can win on offense. But you will plummet on defense with that squad, rebels ( which almost everyone has well developed) would destroy them. Cls dispels taunt and puts buff immunity on on sith trooper then visas will get destroyed and r2 puts burning which negates the evasion from maul.
  • Options
    Visas would have a big target on her as she would be the only one not stealthed. She’d probably be the first to die. Also under cpu control Savage will not use his overpower until a toon is 25% or under. I think this squad will drop fast as well.
  • Options
    Damnit. Why can't I just have some fun when playing this game. I guess I'll stick to my palp team. I'd like to run a full empire team. Zalp, Vader, zarkin, tfp, and probe droid. Maybe thrawn in somewhere
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    FYI I run almost this exact team in TW. It works ok, but as they said if SiT gets buff blocked Visas dies quickly. It does get a few wins most every week, but that is mostly just due to how savage Savage is. I alternate between Maul and Sidious leads an both perform about the same.