Roll with the Punches

Playing with BB8 and R2 (with empire) in the forest moon assault battles, and whenever bb8 counter attacks he doesn’t call r2 for the assist. Why is this happening? Am I missing something?

Replies

• Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Daze on r2???
  • Options
    No daze, no debuffs at all. I can’t find anywhere that says assists don’t work in the event. It’s the regular tiers, too, not the mythic. I thought maybe it was restricted to Resistance lead teams but i can’t find anything that says that either.
  • Options
    Phern wrote: »
    Daze on r2???

This. The Ewoks in the last stage are daze happy. I'm surprised BB8 wasn't dazed too
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you have the zeta? Post a clip if you can
  • Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    Phern wrote: »
    Daze on r2???

This. The Ewoks in the last stage are daze happy. I'm surprised BB8 wasn't dazed too

They weren’t.
  • Options
    Every time bb8 countered, no assist. No debffs at all.
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey thanks forum mods for moving my thread to a section that doesn’t apply. This isn’t about character strategy, it’s a potential problem and should have remained in general discussion.
  • Options
    I have seen this occasionally as well. Not in this event but I’ve seen it.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Is BB8 zetad? If he never calling assists you might now have zetad the right ability.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Is BB8 zetad? If he never calling assists you might now have zetad the right ability.

Yes, Roll with the Punches is zeta’d
  • Options
    I think might have noticed it happen in the Forest Moon battles as well. It wasn't every time though.

Also, just a nifty strategy to use in Forest Moon battles if you have Thrawn as lead and Bb8 on the squad. Thrawn's "Maneuver" special counts as a special as does the Defend move available in the event. In each level, knock out as many ewoks as you feel comfortable with but leave one or more standing. Then use Maneuver and Defend to burn down Bb8's ID counter before finishing off the weakened ewok(s) and moving to the next stage. This is especially valuable when you're nearing stages 4 and 8.
  • Options
    Strange
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Since this didn't get the usual mod reply that bugs should be reported elsewhere (but they instead moved the discussion) I believe it's not a bug, but instead some event—specific mechanics. Just a guess, though.