TM Train - Asaj

Just wanted to ask how the tm train can be kept going as shown in the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8Ui9AvQ1U

I thought heroes cant heal amore than 90% when bonds reach 20 stacks or more... so how can he gain the tm if the NS arent healing to full then dropping below 100% hp

thanks

Replies

• Options
    That got undone a while ago, thank god
  • Options
    lladdir wrote: »

thanks for the quick response, seems i missed that post about the undoing of that change
  • Options

Why? The raid is terrible and this helps finish it off faster, so why be thankful they got rid of it?

Also, this just posted today.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Arcaver wrote: »

Why? The raid is terrible and this helps finish it off faster, so why be thankful they got rid of it?

He/she means that the limitations on NS healing with high bonds stacks was undone.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options

Reread the first post again, think about it really carefully and you’ll find out why.
  • Options
    Still not seeing why we should be thankful they got rid of the TM train. How is it any different than the TM Removal Train in the Rancor or AAT Raids? To me, this is a blessing. As I said, the STR is terrible.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Still not seeing why we should be thankful they got rid of the TM train. How is it any different than the TM Removal Train in the Rancor or AAT Raids? To me, this is a blessing. As I said, the STR is terrible.

They didn’t get rid of the TM train. They got rid of only being able to heal to 90% with bonds at 20 stacks or higher. That’s what the commenter was referring to as being undone.