Casual Guilds Looking For Players - October 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev134
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited November 2018
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your wait list, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    105m GP looking for those working on HSTR teams.

Only requirement is consistent activity. Communication is encouraged as we work towards completing the raid, but we don't want you to feel forced to do anything.

Contact on forums or discord:
    theatomicpun#5879
    Post edited by theatomicpun on
  • Options
    New guild looking for active players. We are Imperial Snipe Force. Our previous guild split apart and a handful of us top players started this new guild.
    We support each other and looking to grow this guild and get back into routine raids. We strive for top levels of the raids and have no problem blowing through rancor in minutes and tank within a couple hours.
    We have a 24 hr no damage policy on raids so that everyone has a chance for a reward.
    We ask that you complete your daily’s, to build those raid tickets.
    We have an open enrollment or you can pm me for details or guild invite.
    I’m Dolemite 383-912-895. Imperial Snipe Force is the guild name.
    Hope to see some of you join us.
  • Iamtheonekenobi
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

GUILD NAVIGATORS
    74mill GP
    26* TB
    51-3 TW
    EST 21:00
    T6 SITH RAID, HAAT AND HPIT
    20, 000 - 26, 000 RAID TICKETS DAILY

Super Officers, casual, successfull guild.
    We want more for T6!

Discord optional: https://discord.gg/Vj2bvw5

https://swgoh.gg/g/7886/guild-navigators

Post edited by Iamtheonekenobi on
  • Options
    ‘Galaxy of Bogans’ is calling all Blokes and Sheilas!
    We’re a laid-back and active guild all about giving everyone a fair go, looking for friendly and dedicated players. We’re mostly Aussies but are welcoming to anyone!
    No GP or level requirements for new members and no official raid ticket participation rules, just looking for active players but Discord use is highly recommended as we have a few minor rules.
    - 70mil GP and climbing.
    - Guild reset at 5:30pm AEST (GMT +10).
    - hPit launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 3-4 days (24hr join period).
    - hAAT launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 5-6 days (24hr join period).
    - T5 or T6 Sith Raids launched automatically, excited to work up the tiers with your help!
    - Fantastic TW record – far more wins than losses.
    - Approximately 20 stars in TBs with great prospects to keep climbing!
    If interested please message me here, the Bogans would love you to join our great bunch of mates!
  • Jfer
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there! Are you the type of player who wants to be part of an active, supportive guild but one which doesn't dictate how you must play and doesn't set a whole bunch of rules. Then 'Bobas Shrimp' (Did you spot the movie?) is the guild for you!

We are an international guild with players ranging from mid 70s and only a few 7 star characters through to players with a gp of over 2million and that's how we like it. We are an extremely supportive guild and love helping out our junior members. We recently took on a bunch of junior players who are fitting in really well.

We currently run Heroic Rancor with a 200k damage limit in the first 24 hours to let all our junior members get on the board and do their thing. This rule is our one and only rule!

We currently have 3 spaces and ideally we'd love to fill them with people who can help us achieve our next goal which is beating Heroic Tank. We are so close!

Our ideal new guild member would be
    Level 80+
    Someone who loves supporting others
    Someone who wants to help us build the guild long term
    Someone who is friendly with a good sense of humour.
    Someone who is reasonably active and will join in.

If you think this sounds like you or you are close to these, or you just want more info message me ingame at 348-916-131

Bobas Shrimp need you!
  • Options
    120+M guild with an average of 2.78M GP each player.
    LSTB - 37*
    DSTB - 40*
    TW - 31 Victories
    HPIT/HAAT/T6 STR (switching to HSTR soon)
    Criteria : 2.7M GP

Discord: CA#1139.

Send me a note if you'd like to know more.
  • Options
    Hey people -
    Looking for some new players to join us in Mos Eisley Spacep0rt. We are 55M GP and running HPIT and HAAT. We do T5 in STR. We are very organized; great TW record.
    We are part of a larger Alliance to offer you resources and advice to grow. Come check us out. I'm MistuhLee#5579 on Discord. Or https://discord.gg/eHxeURE

MosEisley Spacep0rt
    ===================
    Current GP - 55M
    Minimum lvl 85
    Hpit and HAAT Focused
    Light Side TB Stars: 22*
    Dark Side TB Stars: 22*
    Raid times: Hpit is 7:30pm EST; HAAT as soon as the last one dies; Sith as soon as the last one dies T5
    Weekend raids are European friendly
    600 tickets not required but highly encouraged
    Discord Mandatory
    Daily players only
  • Options
    Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 55 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!

My ally code: 766-811-453

https://swgoh.gg/g/255/true-light/

Please note that my guild may not come up right away in the search. According to support, it'll take 3-6 refreshes. To make it easier, you can message me using the in-game chat and my ally code and we can coordinate you to get in.
  • Options
    ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 50 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 1
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few minutes, twice a week); Heroic AAT (done in few hours, 1 or 2 times a week), Sith Tier 5 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we have also USA and Europe members, we are open for more new members from other countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 75 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage for Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT.
    ◦ Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Options
    The Lukewarm Tauntauns is looking for enterprising heroes willing to help master the HSTR even if it means beating up an old lady to do it!!

117 million GP

3 Hpits a week starting at 1PM PST, solo toon for 24 hours then million damage limit
    2 HAAT a week starting at 2PM PST, phase 1 and 2 immediately, phase 3 and 4; 24 hours later
    T6 STR takes around 4 days to finish ATM
    36/38 stars in TB

Discord encouraged but not required

Our main focus is beating the HSR, shortly followed by TB.

We ask only that you show up put up 500 tickets a day average, and follow raid rules.
    We are a very laid back group.

Ally code 561-765-439
  • TechnoGamingNerd_11
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone I am looking for members to join my guild Genius Rebellion I have just unlocked territory wars and would appreciate if anyone joins. My guild has no requirements execpt for being semi medium active I understand that we all get busy. Discord is recommended but not required.

My Ally code: 397-138-937

My Discord Tag: Techno Gaming Nerd#8052
  • Options
    Looking for a guild with no rules that does heroic raids?
    Cloud City Elite is recruiting!
    We are very active and friendly, but understand that real life comes first.
    Looking for 15 active players!
    22M GP/ Hpit
    No discord
    Ally code 183-939-275
  • Options
    Friends of the Universe is looking for 1 new member (circa 1,4 mil+ GP). European based , 90 mil+ GP, friendly, always willing to guide and help, heroic Rancor + HAAT, 2x - 3x per week, 8:00pm CEST/9:00pm CEST (thats 3:00pm EST), T5/T6 Sith raid, working on HSR teams, 31/33* in TB.

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration for heroic raids

* We are using Discord

* We are expecting u to participate in TB/TW/raids

* We are expecting u to work on HSR teams

So, if u are a zealous player who rly likes SWgoh and is looking for a solid guild that will help u to get stronger, reach HSR eventually, u can join us/let me know. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571). GL@HF
  • Options
    GUILD NAVIGATORS
    64mill GP
    26* TB
    51-3 TW
    T5 SITH RAID, HAAT AND HPIT

We want more for T6!

Bump for 2 new members!
  • Antaus
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Name: Obsidian Order of Knights
    Recruiters: Just me
    Members: 1
    GP: 1.2mil
    Discord: No Discord
    Reset: UTC 04:00 (Eastern Standard Time, United States)
    Raids: Currently None
    TB/TW: Currently None
    Activity/Participation: Regularly, generating raid tickets will be a priority
    Requirements: 1mil+ GP

Other: I literally created the guild today, as of this posting I'm the only member. I created my own guild because I got tired of playing by everyone else's rules. My guild, my rules. I'm not a rules monger and I'm not going to beat people over the head about things, unless I have to, but there are certain things I will require of guild members. Generating raid tickets will be a big priority, and I will take note of who does and doesn't. This isn't to be mean, but the RTs will allow the whole guild to participate in events, so be active. This guild will be what I like to call casually active. I'll make sure things continue along, and as membership builds I'll ensure raids and other events take place so members get a shot at the guild only materials they need, but I'm not going to run things like an elite guild that barks orders. If you participate regularly, generate tickets, and follow the rules, game on.

My Ally Code: 169-573-578
  • WombatJediKnight
    140 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    We are a casual Aussie guild seeking players of any level. We have five lvl 85 officers who are always happy to help newer players and give advice. Guild chat is encouraged, as is donating in the gear exchange so we all benefit. We have about 35-40 active players, and allow up to 20 days of inactivity (but daily contribution is appreciated); however, if our numbers increase we may need to reduce the inactivity allowance. There is no minimum daily participation requirements.

GUILD DETAILS
    Guild Name: Tythonian Knights of Legend
    Guild GP: 44,000,000
    Guild Leader / Officers: Ultimaster (678-976-943) / Ulquiorra Cifer (845-914-878), Wombat (532-247-847), Histugaya (857-492-491), Spartacus (185-946-366)
    Guild Time Zone: Australian EST
    Raid Times: Start raids 7am (Sith & Tank) / 8pm (Rancor) Australian EST
    Raid Tiers: Heroic Tank Raids, Heroic Rancor Raids, and currently Tier 4-5 Sith Raids
    Raid Frequency: 1-2 Tank Raids / week, 2 Rancor Raids / week, 2 Sith Raids / week
    Territory Battles/Wars: Earning ~15-16 stars in each Territory Battle, have the required member count for starting Territory Wars, and we are still growing and levelling up players.

Give me a shout if this sounds like a good fit for you, or just look up our guild (in game) and feel free to join at any time.
    Post edited by WombatJediKnight on
  • Options
    Howdy ladies and gentlemen. Looking for new members to give our Guild a new boost of life and grow with us. All our members are over level 80 but happy for members of any level to join our cause. We don't have a lot of rules but expect participation in earning raid tickets, TW and TB. However real life comes first so don't expect this every single time.

Guild Name: The Peoples Champions

Guild Time: GMT

Raid Frequency/week: Heroic Pit -1 / Sith 5* - 1 / Tank 6* - 1

We do pretty well on TW. TB, on average we get about 16*. I'm sure with you fighting by our side we can achieve a whole lot more.

Interested, get in touch with our leader: Killer Vic (994-744-684) or Officers: Killa Brunz (992-845-249) / Kenpachi Samurai (218-833-886) / A'adenn Galakxism (655-869-724)
  • Options
    GUILD NAVIGATORS
    64mill GP
    26* TB
    51-3 TW

We want more for T6!

Bump for recruiting 3 new members!

• LordBusiness
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Deleted.
    Post edited by LordBusiness on
  • Options
    Lothal Ghost Crew is looking for new members. If you're tired of your starter guild and looking to move up, we're a good group. Great guild for mid-tier players looking to grow and compete in guild events. No minimum requirements, though the more daily participation means more raids and payouts. Only kicking out after 2 months of inactivity.
    9+ million guild gp.
    Running 2x weekly tier 4 & 5 Rancor, but working toward heroic.
    Running weekly tier 4 sith raid (after the update).
    Ally code 565-672-741
  • Densha_Versa
    79 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    War Gods Of Mandalor is looking for recruits

We are a casual, but very active guild looking for lv85 (preferably 1.2mil + veterans) who are active in TW & TB and looking to progress towards HSith in future.

U.S. based, but we have mixed Raid timings for U.S. & E.U. players, covering regular HATT & HPITT and Sith Tier 5 (soon to be Tier 6).

Raids have a 1 day join period for HPIT and HAAT – Sith is a 12 hour join period and we run on average 3 HPITs, 2 HAATs and 2 Sith a week .

TB stars– Empire 27, Rebel 25 and improving.

Currently 49 players

70,000,000 GP

We use Discord (Which is preferred, but not mandatory)

AWOL players are kicked if they don't let us know and are absent for more than five days, other than that we only ask everyone works together in bettering the guild in TW/TB and raids where they can.

The guild is invite only, so please PM me if you are interested.

D.V.
    Post edited by Densha_Versa on
  • Sojyn
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Navigators
    Open to Join

We are looking for more good, active players with advanced rosters. Active players looking for advancement and help welcome if dedicated.

Discord Chat: Guild-Navigators https://discord.gg/Vj2bvw5

Guild GP Currently 68 Mil
    Min GP Requirement to Join: 2 Mil
    Character Requirements: JTR/CLS
    600 Daily Raid Tickets
    Arena Top 100

Current Raid Progression
    24 Sign Up Period-Raids Start 8PM EST/5PM PST
    Heroic Pit: Farm
    HAAT: Farm
    Sith: Tier 5, Recruiting to push final tier - current progression focus
    Active TW and Assault with strong strategy and competitive attitudes.
  • Options
    classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us before the next TB.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 4ish Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million. We are currently at 94ish million GP and are extermly competitive in TW and TB.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement. We are currently completing T6.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • Options
    GUILD NAVIGATORS
    64mill GP
    26* TB
    51-3 TW

We want more for T6!

Bump! This is a great guild!
  • The_Mol_Eliza
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Me —-> https://swgoh.gg/p/634768816/

IcyHothRebels: Newly formed guild, very small looking to grow. UPDATE 10/29 - we are now 13M GP between 11 of us. It still takes awhile to accumulate raid tickets but we’re able to run HPIT due to strength of some of our members. We also run normal AAT, T5 in STR, and get 11-13 stars in TB. Hoping to get to 25 member to progress to HPIT, HSTR, and obv for TWs. No rules just want active members!

IcyHothRebels
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
    Current GP - 13M
    No min level
    Raid times: HPIT and AAT is 14:30 EST once we get enough tickets; Sith T5 as soon as the last one dies
    600 tickets not required but encouraged
    Discord not required
    Daily players preferred

Feel free to DM me here or on discord “the mol eliza #6409” or https://discord.gg/QkvQXwn
    Post edited by The_Mol_Eliza on
  • Options
    New guild looking for active players. We are Knights of Reckless Endeavor.

We support each other and are looking to grow this guild and get into routine raids. Heroic rancor and HAAT capable. Now level limit

We ask that you complete your daily’s, to build those raid tickets.

Hope to see some of you join us.
  • Csb2147
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Space Balls The Guild. using captial i as l.New guild looking for active players and a few lvl 85 and some new players. As of now will be able to do heroic pit and hopefully soon do haat
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Looking for no chat requirements, don't need discord or any other obligation, just play when you want and participate daily whenever, StarStrike1234 may be for you. We are not high on anyone's list we are just here to have fun and to work our way up. Feel free to come and check us out...

1 spot open, join today.

Min Player Level: 45 (Preferred level 60)

Guild GP: 34 Million some experience players at level 85 some working there way up.

Contact: Shoot me a message here or just search for our guild in game and feel free to join.

Communication: We use the in-game chat no other requirements.

Raids: Heroic Pit every few days, Tank Take Down level VI. The Sith Triumvirate level IV or V. Once we build up we will go for stronger raids usually one stronger raid going for high level players and one low level.

Time: Raids fluctuate on start time, that way we can cover the majority of the guild, some start in the evening US time zones, some start in the AM US time zones.

Territory Battles: We hold our own.

Participation and Policies: 18 day inactivity is booted, prefer activity on most days to get to 600 points. To help the guild expand.

Guild Name: StarStrike1234

No Merger Requests please, much appreciated.
    Post edited by Seilore on