Is Ahsoka good?

Mood
13 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey everybody!

I got Ahsoka from the bronzium data packs and my question now is: Should i go for her?
I saw alot of players who use her in the arena but i can't tell that she is good or worse.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Replies

• Options
    Bad slow and has low health.
  • Mood
    13 posts Member
    Options
    @ItsJarJarBinkz Ah okay, so i can forget her. Thanks for the help anyway!
  • Options
    Mood wrote: »
    @ItsJarJarBinkz Ah okay, so i can forget her. Thanks for the help anyway!

Yeah I can one hit kill her with IG86.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    They're going to revise Ahsoka's skill set in the near future. No indication yet as to which direction they'll go in. I have had good use for my Ahsoka though. She deals good damage, and definitely does NOT have bad health. Her unique ability adds +36% HP, and she has the second highest HP steal in the game. She also has the highest crit rate.

Ahsoka's ONLY downside is her low speed. And her skills don't really play into other toons' skills a lot. Apart from that, she's solid.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    One of her skills gives her more health based on living allies, so she has more health than a lot of toons when in battle, and you do not see her real health pool when you just view her stats in the character screen. But, really, it depends on what you are doing. For arena, not the best choice. Too slow.

However, a dev posted on the reddit a few days ago that Ahsoka was one of the toons they were making changes to in a coming update, so expect her to get buffed soon.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    To my surprise I find her useful, I only made her 7* for Yoda event, she is on my GW speed team, despite her low speed(93) she fits in, QGJ(L) Yoda, Dooku, Daka & Ahsoka, but her skills needs a little rework, especially her leader ability
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Honestly I obtained Ahsoka like my first day of playing and have been working on her since. Now she's 7* but I don't give her ability mats or gear. She's been really good to me but when you start getting rarer toons she'll be left out. It's good for me thought because the Jedi event came out and I had been working on Ahsoka already. So now I'm set for 7* Yoda just because I worked on her since the beginning
  • Mood
    13 posts Member
    Options
    @Nonemo @Krey @Ztyle @usArmyJedi I'm really thankfull for the help guys! I will take a look on her. Mabye she will be better with the new update.
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    To my surprise I find her useful, I only made her 7* for Yoda event, she is on my GW speed team, despite her low speed(93) she fits in, QGJ(L) Yoda, Dooku, Daka & Ahsoka, but her skills needs a little rework, especially her leader ability

Agreed, Ahsoka in general is kinda terrible, but she does seem to be one of the better F2P Jedi for the Yoda encounter.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to work on her slowly. She may get improved and may not. She is not horrible but not great.
    If she does get improved then you are on you way to a possible good charater if not you have one that can do a little damage in GW on a B or C team.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »

Agreed, Ahsoka in general is kinda terrible, but she does seem to be one of the better F2P Jedi for the Yoda encounter.

Got the Yoda, Lumi, Koth combi, she first died after Lumi & Koth were gone, then Yoda took her out with one strike, my team was Barriss(L), QGJ, Lumi, JC & Ahsoka
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    With Barriss and all allies alive, Ahsoka's HP reaches 13,500. I'd say that's decent enough. For Ahsoka, the big challenge is to not get one shotted. As long as she manages to get in a turn here and there in between attacks, her self heal and high evasion rate keeps her afloat very nicely.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    With Barriss and all allies alive, Ahsoka's HP reaches 13,500.
    It is not. With Barris, every other Jedi will catch her, and most will have s usefull 3rd skill (not counting Lesderships as only 1 csn be leader). And the rest do not lose health when team starts to die

Ashoka wastes a skill to gain HP, and she is still below average in HP. If she had 11.500hp, and a "skill" that reads "Ashoka loses health every time a teammate dies" everybody would agree that skill sucks. His skill does exactly that, but with fancy wording to hide it.