uRuR needs a buff.

No its not because I'm farming him. But seriously he needs a buff. His special should give non tuskin allies half the turn meter. And he potency should be about 60%. Any other buffs I missed?

Replies

• Options
    I'm really happy he's weak, can you imagine if he was the new Poe? How many Youtybers trying to pronounce this **** name
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    For a 4* unlock and the only Tusken unique in sight, I think you're right. Also, look at characters like Rex with his Squad Discipline. It removes debuffs and grants massive TM to clones, but also half that to everyone. Not to mention his active skills are also much better than ururururrr as well as his leadership skill.

His basic and passive are also kinda garbage. Stun is nice, but like you said, he has low potency. His passive is bad though. Only offense up on a stun? He isn't a dps to begin with, offense up on him will be a waste.
  • Options
    I'm really happy he's weak, can you imagine if he was the new Poe? How many Youtybers trying to pronounce this **** name

That'll be awesome. And how is giving allies 40% turn meter and a stun chance a new poe?
  • Options
    Dataminers have discovered several more Tusken characters in the code. When they get released, his abilities will become far more useful.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    He is fine as he is. He sucks right? Anakin made them extinct in one night they should suck!!
    Plus lets not get in to how they messed up Anakins mom..... Even I would have become Darth Vader thinking how those frekin tuskens must have tortured her
    THEY SHOULD BE EXTINCT AND NOBODY SHOULD REMEMBER THEM
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    He gives 100% turn meter to all Tusken including himself. Which means, if you tusken raider just attacked, after urururu's turn, he will attack again and urururu too after him. Also more tusken characters will arrive and it will be pretty OP.
  • OlBillyRiley
    184 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    He gives 100% turn meter to all Tusken including himself. Which means, if you tusken raider just attacked, after urururu's turn, he will attack again and urururu too after him. Also more tusken characters will arrive and it will be pretty OP.

In response to this and another commenter about future Tuskens, if datamined info is to be believed there are only 2 more Tuskens: Tusken shaman (which will be added soon) and Tusken brute (no eta or stats available). It's safe to say Tusken brute will not be added in the next few months, and he may never even see the game.

To the quote, ururururrr is the fastest Tusken by a slim majority (139 speed) with the lowest speed Tusken (shaman) at 119 speed. In other words, his TM boost is the most ill-timed boost in the game as he will only increase their TM at the time of his turn (which is about 16% increase of speed for Tusken shaman). Compare that to Phamsa, who moves after most units and then provides the TM gain.

If he went After the rest of the Tuskens, I would not encourage the skill to be changed. But he moves first. As it is, it's only real use is to move up all Tuskens to the 139 speed tier threshold (they will all be tied with Nightsister Acolyte, leaving it up to RNG for who goes first), which is ok, but does not increase their viability by a lot, nor does it justify ururururrr's poor stats and abilities. At least redo his passive to something much better. Even with offense up, ururururrr only does about 3k damage (near max). It's silly.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    dDDvpbK.jpg
    I have owned this char for maybe 3 months, and im usually fully against nerf and buff posts, BUT THIS GUY NEEDS A BUFF.
    CPMP wrote: »

This is possibly the most uniformed opinion on a char, for a start, this is only accessible at level 7- meaning 6 or less 95% turnmeter is just a waste of a turn. Okay, with Tusken Raider this useless ability is mitigated. Thats his ONLY upside. His special is useless.

His basic, on paper, is great- 45% chance to stun (thats 5% more than Dooku's bonus attack), though, from further inspection, his potency is 2%! Thats 218% less than Dooku ffs.

In his current condition, i.e 4* (he's a chromium), his unique is handy- offense up when an enemy is stunned- Wow! But untill level 6 this hardly ever proc's (don't know why- maybe its because HE STUNS 1 CHAR OUT OF 100)

The ONLY scenario this guy is ANY use, is Phasma(L), Daka, Dooku, This Guy, Tusken Raider.

All he needs (yes, this is a request for a buff) is his potency being lifted to the same as Asajj's, or, and this will bring me sooooo much delight *roles eyes*, bring in more Tusken's so his special is less ridiculous and more sacrificial.
    {RotE}
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    I HATE THEM!!!!!
  • Brasida
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Uruururuururu translation buff me please uruuururuuu