Missing tb special mission rewards T6

Has anybody else still not received guild event tokens for completing the special mission in T6 the latest tb. No-one in my guild has received them yet. I have seen nothing yet here in the forums from the devs acknowleding this as a bug.

Replies

• Options
    I haven't and trying to open a ticket is a nightmare
  • Options
    I haven’t, nor have some from my guild.
    The bug website stated our concerns were passed to the developers.
    I don’t have the link available atm.
  • Options
    Still no movement on this... @CG_SBCrumb can you help us out with this? I've asked for an update on EA Help and only crickets...
  • Options
    It’s in their latest bug list from a few days ago they’re tracking down who all missed out. I’m getting anxious to cause it’ll unlock hermit yoda but still hopeful it will be soon.
  • Options
    These rewards are keeping me from getting Wampa to 7*. Couldn't utilize him in TW last week and now won't be able to fully realize him in DSTB this week. You are late delivering my earned goods, CG...
  • Options
    It's been a good few weeks since the TB now and I'm yet to receive these rewards; has there been a dev update?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>