Rebels

zzCLS ZZ chewie Zhan zzr2 and......GK or OB ive heard arguments both ways

Replies

• Options
    I prefer gk...

You can't just dispel his taunt then leave him alone for 3 turns, he generstes foresight and can contribute on offence....
  • Options
    Old Ben. This lineup is far better suited for Old Ben.
  • Options
    OB but his zeta really makes him shine
  • Options
    Even though I don't have him unlocked yet (although regardless of finish, I'll be getting him in my guild's next HAAT), I'm thinking GK is better.

Another added bonus is that with R2's Number Crunch zeta, you'll get a slight offence boost for the team on account of GK being Galactic Republic.
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Even though I don't have him unlocked yet (although regardless of finish, I'll be getting him in my guild's next HAAT), I'm thinking GK is better.

Another added bonus is that with R2's Number Crunch zeta, you'll get a slight offence boost for the team on account of GK being Galactic Republic.

I thought that way too until I unlocked him, totally underwhelming.
  • Options
    ^ That's what I keep hearing. People keep saying you've gotta farm HAAT, Kenobi is a game changer. I don't really feel he is. His kit for the effort required seems underwhelming to me. I'm more in HAAT for the gear really.
  • Options
    A 280+ speed Thrawn would fill that 5th spot nicely.
  • Options
    Plug-and-Play Champion of the game.
  • Options
    Kenobi was a game changer like traya is now. Your Information is not wrong, just a little outdated ;)
  • Options
    Kenobi is a must for a bastila raid team..... Just sayin'
  • Options
    Figured as much. Just interesting that people in my guild are insisting we NEED to get him still.

Gimme the gear!