Leia attack strategy question

When using Leia in Arena or even in GW do you ever use her stealth in the first round?

My plan for my next arena team is a Rebel based team AA, St Han, HRScout, Leia and probably Phas. In the next couple weeks I will have them all at 7* except Leia at 6*.

I feel like with the turn meter manip of the rest of the team that I might be able to get away with her not attacking in round one to get the bonuses for her in stealth. The downside obviously is no attack so more enemies live and no chance of her giving Crit up bonus to HRS for his first turn.

What are people who use her using doing in turn one?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    I never do, I use her attack to buff my team. Then depending on the circumstances I might use it to save her from focus later.

I wish the AI would do the same. :|
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I never do, I use her attack to buff my team. Then depending on the circumstances I might use it to save her from focus later.

I wish the AI would do the same. :|

Kinda what I figured. While testing them out I notice she always uses it first when on auto, was just wondering if that was actually a strategy that worked, looks like another 'oops' for the AI.

That ability is starting to feel like a complete waste, like most of the other self buffs that are stand alone skills
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    It can save her from getting wiped out, allowing her to attack again (a high crit attack as well) think of that ability as a preemptive ability to save her.
  • Options
    @BentWookie
    I agree with you. If she doesn't stealth, she will be one shot because she won't evade any attack. The best way to see how your team performs as an AI is to do an arena attack and hit auto. She is truly dead meat without her stealth until maybe max level...and a good, fast taunt.
    FTB