Absolute Best Jedi Team For Yoda Event

This is the team I'm gonna run for the Yoda event, but it will take a long time to farm and I will start it only once I am done with my A-Team. I'm wondering if you guys think it'll work:

Barriss (L)

Ima Gun Di

Luminara

Kit Fisto (When he is farmable)

Qui Gon Jinn

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    It should work although I think Aayla Secura is a better option than Kit Fisto. People are taking chances of JC instead of IGD because he's easier to farm.
  • Options
    No guarantee either Aayla for Fisto will be farmable. Even if they are...your waiting months for a toon to spend months to farm. Better off trying for the 6* Yoda at least.
  • Options
    I'd put JC in there. Easy to farm and gear and at high level you'll find him incredibly useful outside of just the event. He's a staple on my GW team... High health for a healer and low cool down for his heal once you spend the mats
  • Options
    Just for input...my 6* aayla (90/100) and gear 6 is way better than my 7* gear 8 kit Fisto. Fisto is way overrated and really, really stinks. All he has is regular attacks that hit for very small amounts of damage. He seems to rarely double attack and his counter rarely occurs too. He may be good AI....but I regret building him up to what he is now. Hope this helps
    FTB
  • Options
    I heard Ahsoka is one of the best toons for the Yoda event. Can't say much for her beyond the event.
  • Options
    And I agree S..t Fisto is super weak.
  • Options
    I'm gonna run 7* JC, 7* QGJ, 6* LUMI, 6* KIT, 7*ASHOKA because that's all I've got ready .
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    I'll be running barris led,jc,luminara,qgj,Ashoka
  • Options
    Sorry ( ahsoka)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This was my team for success: Barriss (L) Lumi, JC, QGJ & Ahsoka, took me 4 tries to beat Steroid Yoda, the team I beat was Yoda, Lumi & Koth, took out Lumi first, then Koth and finally Yoda, tough little one, and he stole Lumi's lead skill, so every turn he heals
    Use your healing wisely
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Run Barrise, Qui, JC, Lumi, Aaylah. Only basic attacks on Yoda unless you can kill him, Mace is a liability. He will resist and go nuts on you. Burn one jedi then burn Yoda. Don't worry about the Barrise thing, just try over and over, took 100 plus tries. If he has a healer burn them and leave the other. Heal often and just be patient.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas