The Sound and Furry!

VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited October 2018
Feeling down? Need a laugh? Turn your volume up and run through galactic war on 1 or 2x speed. I could not help but cackle at all of the roars. Awesome.

x1u3znmvt1y6.png

Team actually might be somewhat viable in TW. Also, please give us a Wookie tag and allow Chewie to apply guard to Han Solo and a Wookie and other character with lowest health. ;)

Edit: Zaalbar does not have a roar. Z needs a roar on his special or counter please.

Replies

• Options
    This Murder Sasquatch team needs to be put against the Murder Bear team.

It's a furball to the extreme
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like there should be an achievement for completing a battle with an all-Wookiee or all-Han-Solo team.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Great title.
  • Options
    Love it
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I feel like there should be an achievement for completing a battle with an all-Wookiee or all-Han-Solo team.
    How about 'The Timewarp'? When you complete the achievement all variants of Han / Chewie appear and do The Timewarp again. (It's just a jump to the left... ;) )
  • Options
    Someone please post a video of this.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    McMole just posted one on YouTube.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    I love zaalbar's kit so much!
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    This Murder Sasquatch team needs to be put against the Murder Bear team.

It's a furball to the extreme

While Murder Sasquatch is good, I think DeathSquatch fits better.
    Fans of the Clone Wars should pick that up 😉
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    McMole just posted one on YouTube.

To be fair his was not seriously modded or levelled, so I don't think any conclusions can be drawn.

I personally doubt its arena viable, but sometimes you just gotta say what the Frack (To Combine Risky Buisness and Galactica) just to have fun. ;)
  • Options
    It would be nice to see a rework of clone chewie to add in some wookie synergy. Would make sense as he was fighting with wookies on Kashyyyk.
    Simple add would be to add something to his leader ability for wookies, like speed or an assist chance maybe.

Just like there should be a rework coming for HK to mix him into the KOTOR faction.(could just make his leader ability apply to KOTOR or droids)
  • Options
    Hanfirst wrote: »
    Just like there should be a rework coming for HK to mix him into the KOTOR faction.(could just make his leader ability apply to KOTOR or droids)

It's not a KOTOR faction, it's the 'Old Republic' faction and the argument for HK being in it is a little weak imo. It would be like putting dooku in the galactic Republic faction. Just being around at the same time doesn't make you part of the faction.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hanfirst wrote: »

It's not a KOTOR faction, it's the 'Old Republic' faction and the argument for HK being in it is a little weak imo. It would be like putting dooku in the galactic Republic faction. Just being around at the same time doesn't make you part of the faction.

In the game he supports the “old republic” characters all the way.

I would say thats a reason enough.

Its the same way as Mission and Zaalbar are old republic characters imo