Playing other guild who does not participate in TW

Hey everyone!

My guild Fenix Order just came across something we have not seen before. We faced a team in TW where the other guild did not participate leading to an all out victory 11154-0. Pretty cool that we won without trying, but, for those who decided to hold onto their units for the attack phase unfortunately did not get rewards for this event, since “we did not participate”. Roughly, 12 of our guild mates who waited to attack did not gain rewards.
Is there anyway that my guild mates could receive the same rewards as those who set up defenses?
As an officer of this guild, I’d like those who attempted to participate to at least get something. I feel like it is a bit unfair for the other 11 who at least joined and were willing to participate to obtain some reward, for them to grow and we as a guild become stronger.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Make sure everybody sets at least one defense to make sure this doesn't happen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This, or make sure those who didnt get an attack in.

It's a guild event, it is fair that those who did nothing get nothing.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This, or make sure those who didnt get an attack in.

It's a guild event, it is fair that those who did nothing get nothing.

It's not fair if the ones that held for attack literally didn't have any targets to attack. That's the point he's trying to make. If there are no attackable targets for the entire TW anyone who didn't get to place a defensive squad doesn't get rewards for trying to participate.

While it's not unreasonable to make sure that everyone gets a defensive squad in, I know from first hand experience that things come up in real life and sometimes defenses get filled before you can place squads. If you are then denied a chance to attack because there are zero defenders, then it's not your fault that you couldn't participate. Being willing and able and then denied just flat out sucks. It wouldn't be unreasonable to put in a flag for a guild not participating period and give the entire other guild the rewards in that case.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Thats hilarious. I feel your pain though, but its also hilarious.