Darth Sideous

My team is currently Emp (L), Dooku, Maul, Vadar, Tarkin. All 7* and gear X and above. Would Sid fit better for one of them or should I just switch him in and out as needed?

Replies

• Options
    You want Thrawn instead of Dooku, Nihilus instead of Maul, and Sion for Tarkin. Sidious needs another rework to even be on the EP and Vader team. Maul is trash so sorry for the G10.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd put in Sid over Maul, unless that daze is really saving your tail.
  • Options
    Get Nihilus and Sion in there, Sidious isn’t all that good.
  • Options
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account you could post for people to see what else you have? If not I would recommend you make one, sync it up and post it here so people can pass better judgement on how to help!
  • Options
    Get Nihilus and Sion in there, Sidious isn’t all that good.

Currently farming DN, I can’t get 3 star on DS node so I’m having some issues.

• Options
    BigLib wrote: »
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account you could post for people to see what else you have? If not I would recommend you make one, sync it up and post it here so people can pass better judgement on how to help!

I second this.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I ran a vader lead sideous plus3 team for years. If you use sids heal block debuff properly you can stay top 200 or so. Add sion and nihilus when you can