Greedo contract, help please

Can anyone explain how to fill that contract, beyond “read the instructions”?
I’ve filled the contract 20 times, never seeing how it happened; on a few I’d swear the Greedo hit target once or twice only (& only BH in the squad)
Is a BH squad my best bet & does he need to be leader? I ask because it looks like I get a credit even with a Fett-led BH squad

Replies

• Options
    You get the payout based upon the conditions in the leader's leader ability. For instance with Boba as the leader you'd need to defeat the first enemy that takes a turn. Once that condition is achieved everyone gets their contract payout.
  • Options
    You get the payout based upon the conditions in the leader's leader ability. For instance with Boba as the leader you'd need to defeat the first enemy that takes a turn. Once that condition is achieved everyone gets their contract payout.

There is two parts...

Part one is the contract.....You can only fill the leader's contract and gain the bonus from it, not everyone gets their contract completed.

Part two is the payout.... When the leader's contract is filled, all BH on the team get their payout....
  • Options
    Greedo as leader, ok
    “Find an enemy with under 50% turn meter”
    When that occurs the target is marked - how do I encourage it happening? Does stun do it? Or is that more about speed than TM?
    “then hit it 10 times with basic ability”
    9 basic hits without killing it, easier said than done.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Its not only one enemy. Each turn make sure you target whichever enemy has less than 50% TM, should be indicated by the blue Bullseye if Greedo is in the leader slot. It's a trickier one to fulfill that's for sure.
  • Options
    Ten basic weapon hits on any viable target in an encounter with all BH contributing to the count.
    Thanks, much appreciated
    Greedo is 6* G8, may get to G12 before I fill contract another 480 times
  • Options
    Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    Ten basic weapon hits on any viable target in an encounter with all BH contributing to the count.
    Thanks, much appreciated
    Greedo is 6* G8, may get to G12 before I fill contract another 480 times

It doesn't have to be a basic. Any hit on a blue targeted opponent will count. Use your AoEs and you'll usually get a couple. Greedo's contract is a trickier one to fulfill; just put Boba as lead and do his.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @chionophile

Directly from the ability:

"Contract: Damage an enemy with less than 50% Turn Meter 10 times with a Basic Ability. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @chionophile

"Contract: Damage an enemy with less than 50% Turn Meter 10 times with a Basic Ability. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

I suppose I should check the ability before I comment. Most of the BHs don't have that qualification. Never mind, carry on.
  • Options
    @chionophile

I suppose I should check the ability before I comment. Most of the BHs don't have that qualification. Never mind, carry on.

Also, I believe OP is trying to fulfil the BH quest, so I think they need to have Greedo as the lead to get his contract filled....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    @chionophile

Also, I believe OP is trying to fulfil the BH quest, so I think they need to have Greedo as the lead to get his contract filled....

Assuming it works the same as Boba's from the previous quest level, and they are worded the same, you don't have to do it with Greedo as the lead. Any BH lead will work as long as Greedo is present and you fulfill the contract.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    do assists count? if so, use Greedo's tmr while bossk has frenzy. Enemy has less than 50% tm, everyone assists. at least four hits, more if boba, greedo (or jango?) hit more than once
  • Options
    @chionophile

Assuming it works the same as Boba's from the previous quest level, and they are worded the same, you don't have to do it with Greedo as the lead. Any BH lead will work as long as Greedo is present and you fulfill the contract.

Yes you do..... Only the leader gets their contract filled.....
  • Options
    @chionophile

You don't have to believe me. Go check it for yourself, but I've been racking up contract fulfillments for Boba with Bossk as the lead for a while now. I've got a ways to go still, but I am at 282/500, and I only run Bossk lead.
  • Options
    @chionophile

You don't have to believe me. Go check it for yourself, but I've been racking up contract fulfillments for Boba with Bossk as the lead for a while now. I've got a ways to go still, but I am at 282/500, and I only run Bossk lead.

That's good because I don't believe you..... Lol

Here is Greedo's leadership..... He has to be the leader for his contract to be active.... You can't fill something that isn't active....

ucil7skbieh2.jpg
  • Options
    Unless they've coded/named the achievement wrong in the BH Title Quest and it's being triggered by "payout" activation. Wouldn't put it past them.
  • Options
    @chionophile

Here is Greedo's leadership..... He has to be the leader for his contract to be active.... You can't fill something that isn't active....

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

You still haven't actually tried it to see if it fulfills the quest criteria. Stop arguing with me and test it for yourself.
  • Options
    @chionophile

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

You still haven't actually tried it to see if it fulfills the quest criteria. Stop arguing with me and test it for yourself.

First off, you are the one who is making the claim that a part of the game is not WAI..... The burden of proof is on you not me.....

Secondly, I couldn't do it if I wanted to, I have fulfilled 500 / 500 on Boba, but haven't killed 50 wampa or got him to G12.....
  • Options
    Unless they've coded/named the achievement wrong in the BH Title Quest and it's being triggered by "payout" activation. Wouldn't put it past them.

Always possible....
  • Options
    @chionophile

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

First off, you are the one who is making the claim that a part of the game is not WAI..... The burden of proof is on you not me.....

Secondly, I couldn't do it if I wanted to, I have fulfilled 500 / 500 on Boba, but haven't killed 50 wampa or got him to G12.....

While I'd be happy to prove it to you, having you do it yourself is significantly simpler and you're more likely to believe your own eyes than any proof I give. That being said, I suppose I can put together a video demonstrating the effect I'm talking about. Seems like a lot of work for kind of stupid argument though.
  • Options
    @chionophile

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

While I'd be happy to prove it to you, having you do it yourself is significantly simpler and you're more likely to believe your own eyes than any proof I give. That being said, I suppose I can put together a video demonstrating the effect I'm talking about. Seems like a lot of work for kind of stupid argument though.

Not necessary, the not believing you part was just messing around (hence the lol).... In the end, what I am saying is, if that is happening, it's not WAI and completely against what is written in both greedo and boba's contracts vs what the quest is telling you to do....
  • Options
    @chionophile

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

Not necessary, the not believing you part was just messing around (hence the lol).... In the end, what I am saying is, if that is happening, it's not WAI and completely against what is written in both greedo and boba's contracts vs what the quest is telling you to do....

Fair enough. The description isn't exactly accurate, no.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The description for the quests says contract; however, it has been ostensibly proven by myself and others that the character in question needn't be the leader (at least for the Boba one). Therefore I believe the quests should actually read "payout" to avoid confusion.
  • Rag_Scrag
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yes, this OP is looking to fill 500 contracts for BH Quest, as suggested by “I have 20, 480 to get”
    If Fett leads and fills his contract, all other BH get their own payout. It seems that payout means contract filled for the purpose of the quest, which would explain my original observation that I was getting a credit when Greedo wasn’t leader
    So Fett as leader is the easier path to success
    Post edited by Rag_Scrag on
  • Options
    @chionophile

ucil7skbieh2.jpg

• SgtSkids
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'm trying to do the Greedo quest now and would love to have an answer to this question. I already tossed 255 detonators but 11 /500 greedo contracts credited over manually doing about 15 or so GW one node at a time ( not auto)

**** blue bounty target moves around a lot too due to Boosk being present and maybe remarking the weakest with same blue target

A guild mate submitted a ticket about how rarely Boba target shows up in HSR. I notice same issue in TW and everyone down then after another wave suddenly contract pays put as if it was rewarded from last wave.
  • Options
    dwyx2lsros12.png
  • Options
    As per my previous comment, you only need Greedo to get payout and that can be done with another leader, like Bobba Fett