Zombie is not WIA

After dying twice to the effect of Undying Sacrifice, more often than not, the counter on Zombie’s speed stacks will completely break.

She will be totally unable to remove red stacks or gain green stacks, regardless of how many turns she lives or hits she takes. She will, however, still lose green stacks and gain red stacks upon a quick and violent death. This means you will VERY quickly end up with an unmoveable zombie.

Tried to report it on the bug report site, but it was bugging out worse than Zombie and refused to load the “Submit” button. :|

Replies

• Options
    Just to be sure: Zombie is only supposed to gain speed if she has surived damage from an attack since the last turn. Bonds of weakness does NOT count for this purpose.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    to submit on Answers HQ you need to fill in all boxes, even the ones without a "*".

but she seems to be working fine for me. can't wait to get a little more gear on her and see what she does.
    Trias wrote: »
    Just to be sure: Zombie is only supposed to gain speed if she has surived damage from an attack since the last turn. Bonds of weakness does NOT count for this purpose.

this.
    if she get to 2 deaths without surviving a hit she will not take any turns and you can't fix this without another NS dieing to reset zombie.
  • Options
    She may not be WIA but she is WAI. ;)
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ha - typo in the title... wow.

And I’m not talking about Traya. What made ya think that? I’m talking about arena. And yes, I read the tooltip...

“...regardless of how many turns she lives or hits she takes.”
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ha - typo in the title... wow.

And I’m not talking about Traya. What made ya think that? I’m talking about arena. And yes, I read the tooltip...

“...regardless of how many turns she lives or hits she takes.”

EDIT: Getting my posts crossed up.