Daka

Salgado9
529 posts Member
My god, her stun rate is crazy. Everytime she attacked me she stunned. Team was ventress lead daka talia qgj and lumi. Heals everywhere. Stuns left and right. It was quite annoying

Replies

• Options
    I just finished an arena battle with her. She never stunned me, but she did rez dooku 5 times. No exaggeration, no joking, 5 times in a row. By the time I killed him for the 6th time I was down to two characters.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished an arena battle with her. She never stunned me, but she did rez dooku 5 times. No exaggeration, no joking, 5 times in a row. By the time I killed him for the 6th time I was down to two characters.

She rez twice, once Ventress, and then QGJ who i had killed early in the game... Smh lol
  • Options
    Be very careful, you're walking in the tall grass. Pikachu could pop out at any moment.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I just used her in arena and was ready to replace her because.. No stuns and no res. I also fought another team in which I killed a dps before and he didn't get res either. She's a god only when RNG blesses her. Quite possibly the coolest yet least reliable character in the game. She's my fav, but she often spits in my face... That is why I love her though.. I love dem highs and lows