Which of these 2 teams is better?

bigspring78
99 posts Member
edited March 2016
I've maxed out my QGJ led speed / damage team, and looking to build my next team. Both are comps I've wanted to try for a while but both are very different. Wondering what the community thinks will be the better team in the short run and long run?

Which of these 2 teams is better? 35 votes

Defense/Health: Barriss (L), Boba, Fives, Savage, Kylo
0%
Rebel: Ackbar (L), HRS, ST Han, Luke, QGJ/GS/Rey
100%
HyperalloyMackemSLAMQeltarEnigmaticienXyovincentlondonWildcats1203KAULIWillkimm98Reyia111Nate111Juan123ModTerrikInternetSwagOootiniReynardDylanAltoon33UriakatosLaLiamCookieCrispp 35 votes

Replies

• Options
    Bonus question: If you voted rebel, who do you put in that 5th spot?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of talk on here and the subreddit about that first team. I've never actually seen anyone demonstrate success with it. At least until they make defense matter.
    The rebel team is good, not great. As for the 5th, this choice may surprise you: Royal Guard. ST Han's main benefit is not protecting characters but turn meter manip, and he's low enough health that he needs protecting himself. Put RG in there and you create a real conundrum for your opponent when defending. and give yourself a lot of protection to keep him in there for a while on offense.
    Another option along the same lines is Lumi (who is good basically everywhere) but she won't protect him as well because she's too slow without Jinn leading. Kylo might be a good complement/distraction here too with his AoE and counterattack annoyance.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Maybe try to incorporate Leia in there if you can.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    GS would be my choice given what you have shown. Wish Han was better at taunting tbh.
    FTB
  • Options
    The first option has no big hitters except for kylo's special. I would take luke out at put rey then choose between qgj and gs
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Once Kylo is down on the first team (Thanks to QGJ and GS tag team), 5's is the only one to be worried about. He's more of an annoyance than a threat.

The second team, I would swap Luke for Rey and put in RG.