Anyone running a stun synergy squad?

I'm thinking Asajj(l), daka, RG and two DPS. Or perhaps Poe and GS- With Poe you could get most of the squad to go first and the slowly chip away keeping them stunned the whole time. Would that work? I don't have the toons ranked and geared high enough to try it, but there's nothing like that on my server

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Assajj Daka 86/88 GS RG/ Poggle or poe
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I have tried with success running

Assajj
    Daka
    Fives
    Dooku
    Poe/RG/Poggle

But my Daka and Poe have a lot of work to do once ifinish fives haha
  • Options
    I've been having very good success with phasma lead, daka, dooku, rg, rey.
    Dooku stuns qgj then rey can one hit your main target. phasma generates more stun attacks and rg auto taunts.
    I've been able to beat teams 5K squad power higher than me. But my defense lacks since stun teams require proper toon targeting so I can drop like 40 ranks in a couple hours. So as long as I rank push at the right time I can stay top 50.
    I was bouncing around with who I should use as my high dps and I was using Sid but recently switched to rey which has been working out very well.
  • Options
    @Qeltar is the expert on why this doesn't work.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I run Asajj (L), Daka, and Dooku in my main stun squad. My fights are usually decided on the opening move. If Daka or Dooku succeed in their first stun, I likely win. If not, it's a toss up. Stun teams suck on defence though, as stuns have to be placed strategically, and AI doesn't do that.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    btw OP, if you plan on using poe don't use rg. then they'll both taunt which gives the enemy an oppurtunity to switch targets. Use one taunter, which should be RG since he has much higher HP and can speed down/ taunt. I've seen some stun teams consist of sid, daka, dooku, rey, rg which seems like a decent squad as well