Which of these toons was the worst released.

Which of these toons was the worst released. 115 votes

Rose Tico
32%
DarthQuigonlivesChicagotarsierBoroSmoothTrey 66ElleMadaraSthenosdexxterlab97Great_Varactyl27Cesare_SwiftIkenstein86ActingVerdaniscw8RiffinatorStarkiller17DarthSceleroBettzPresariaGoldark1Zefix 37 votes
Imperial Super Comando
9%
VinniarthGreenGoblin96OlddumperBrtStlndPsilosinKyJoe_CoolNorthropfryeDoswidanjeJediRobbHersh_BathensCptHaddock 11 votes
First Order SF Tie Figher
2%
PhernRiszyuuzhanron 3 votes
Gam Guard
29%
HammerHeadZombie961OotTSWPandamanArhithigpeeeeplindboeAnUnusedNameswgohfan29BannarinJDK82AesuarezJay_1997_CtheatomicpunKreontasDarthPadraigPapanakadakalochionophileAfroDabybiglippedbeast 34 votes
Pao
3%
TommyyyyxoDashing1PerksGreeneya33 4 votes
Bodhi
22%
RogerMoore_007TeagueUgnaughtEliyahuMr_SausageOnEMesSduPKiDTekkarEdorfBistan_LoverSentiaWeltallRichfxxxDroidekaWhitt_HappensLCplRossspicynachosupreme1VaexquaGerFerLandrossaMos_Grievous1337KelarnBubbaFett 26 votes

Replies

• Options
    Gam Guard
    Bohdi can potentially be used in anrogue one team, pao has Chex mix, can't think of any use for gam besides platoons
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Bohdi can potentially be used in anrogue one team, pao has Chex mix, can't think of any use for gam besides platoons

Team up with bigZ.
  • Options
    Gam Guard
    Easy. Bohdi is a Rouge one character and so can be used in TB if you want. Rose is decent in a JTR squad, FOSF is very good in a FO swuad and has a decent ship, ISC is empire and so has some decent synergies?, Pao is Chex Mix
  • Options
    Rose Tico
    Oh, I thought we meant worst Star Wars character ever released, not worst in-game toon ever released.
    ;)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Rose Tico
    I voted rose tico because she was released into a single hard node. I prefer the ways all the others were released.
    maybe i didn't understand the purpose of the poll though, judging by the other respondenses.
  • Options
    Imperial Super Comando
    Boov wrote: »
    I voted rose tico because she was released into a single hard node. I prefer the ways all the others were released.
    maybe i didn't understand the purpose of the poll though, judging by the other respondenses.

I don’t either I was near black out drunk when I made this.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Like in most of your posts. :P
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Rose Tico
    Olddumper wrote: »

atleast you've got an excuse, i'm sober as could be and still managed to type "respondenses".
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I think Gam Guard is going to find a place teamed with Zaalbar, Mission and Bistan.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I think Gam Guard is going to find a place teamed with Zaalbar, Mission and Bistan.

If you add bistan you could add farmboy luke, and/or tusken shaman.
    Usually I paired him with tuskens +1 whatever as TB cleanup team.
  • Options
    Gam Guard
    Lol, obviously CUP
  • Options
    Rose Tico
    Rose - no character can ever be as awful as Rose
  • Options
    Bodhi
    Rose Tico - needed if one wants 2 full Resistance squads. (luxury char, but adorable)

Imperial Super Comando
    - pilot of a good Imp ship, which, when maxed, can beat meta in a full Emp flotilla. (his saving grace in this poll)

First Order SF Tie Figher
    - good ability kit, can be a replaceable squaddie in a FO team, decent ship. (definitely not useless or worst)

Gam Guard - FRESH MEAT! useable in a scoundrel team in specific situations.(luxury Char)

Pao - good damage when geared. Chex Mix squaddie (saving grace in this poll)

Bodhi - there's higher priority R1 squaddies with better ability kits than his to work on. has neither a ship (strangely not a pilot of the Rogue-1 transport shuttle from the movie) nor is he a requirenment for any event. (wins the poll)
  • Options
    Rose Tico
    Im too drunk to taste this chicken

Col. Rose Tico
  • Options
    Rose Tico
    How is not every vote for Rose Tico, shes easily one of the worst characters in SW history!
  • Options
    Bodhi
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    How is not every vote for Rose Tico, shes easily one of the worst characters in SW history!

I think this poll is for how good they are in the game, not how good of a character they are in the SW universe. But yeah, the question wasn’t clear, I don’t know which it is. OP doesn’t even know, lol.
  • Options
    Weltall wrote: »
    Bodhi - there's higher priority R1 squaddies with better ability kits than his to work on. has neither a ship (strangely not a pilot of the Rogue-1 transport shuttle from the movie) nor is he a requirenment for any event. (wins the poll)

Because he's a cargo pilot and flies cargo?