How good is jango lead for 7 star chewie?

I got 5 star chewie this time with boba lead cause my dengar was only 5 stars. I don't want to farm bossk right now as im farming kotor now. I was wondering how good jango lead is for beating 7 star chewie? Has anyone used him? Id rather farm jango than bossk because i like the character and i want to run bounty hunters in arena/tw. Can anyone help?

Replies

• Options
    can no one help me?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't know if many people used Jango Lead yet. But there are videos and guides out there for getting him with Boba lead. Others used Bossk.

Mods seemed to be very important; stacking protection, and I even saw one video using crit avoidance arrows.
  • Options
    yeah but boba lead is rng dependent and bossk i dont want to farm now because revan was announced and im farming kotor. so i was hoping for jango
  • Options
    I did jango, boba, bossk, dengar, greedo, beat it in 2 tries
  • Options
    Jango hits so hard, but he's squishy and has no sustain or hard cc.
    Tl;dr, you need bossk anyway.
  • Options
    Hes not that squishy...he gets 50% hp plus 2 turn immunity on contract plus full protection each time he kills with bh resolve. Id say hes number 2 behind bossk in staying power imo
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just theory crafting, but if you put crit avoidance arrows on everyone and they work, they wouldn't cleanse as much from R2. So you could put burning on them and then load up debuffs without having to worry about giving them tm from ROLO lead.
  • Options
    alright, ill keep that in mind. thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Maztoras wrote: »
    Hes not that squishy...he gets 50% hp plus 2 turn immunity on contract plus full protection each time he kills with bh resolve. Id say hes number 2 behind bossk in staying power imo

You need active his contract to gain immunity, before that you're dead.
    Maybe mine is at G11...
  • Options
    Well ive got mine at 7* g12+ missing one piece and 6*mods, so its gonna stick around longer then g11
  • Options
    I dont pay attention to the contract.

Jengo zrhan zchewie zbigz zvao.

Just WOW. Potency and speedbstack jengo for the tm burn. The rest punish. Bigz taunt keeps.jengo alive