How on earth beat the new NS??

Hey folks,
may be I'm overlooking something obvious, but how on earth can on beat the newly buffed NS?
Before the latest buff it was quite easy for me, remove taunt, kill the others, zombie last, gg.
But now? No matter what I try everything just keeps respawning infinetly. Focus zombie for the stacking -speed debuff then switch to the others = they keep coming back immediatly. Focus zombie after him hitting -100% speed seems also pointless since he still keeps coming back thanks to his new passiv.
Focus someone else over and over again = they keep coming back immediatly and endlessly aswell.

What am I missing? What's the correct kill order to get rid of those lame and boring comps? Or is it just another "use your wallet to get a 7* Jango lead" move?

Any help appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I use ep led sith with thrawn, vader, sion, and nihilas.

Basically, fracture talizen to keep her locked down. Then get around zombie's taunt and kill daka 3 times until she stays dead. Then you'll have an annihilate by then with any luck. Annihilate talizen. Kill the rest with zombie last.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Basically have to kill anyone but zombie 3x first, then proceed as normal.
  • Options
    Remove taunt, Fracture MT, kill Asajj or whoever has the least HP 3 times, re shock zombie and slaughter team. Unless they have a lot of speed advantage you should be good.

Note, I have found success in spreading shock and killing 3 of any NS (not zombie) as can get them all to lower HP
  • Options
    Remove taunt, Fracture MT, kill Asajj or whoever has the least HP 3 times, re shock zombie and slaughter team. Unless they have a lot of speed advantage you should be good.

Note, I have found success in spreading shock and killing 3 of any NS (not zombie) as can get them all to lower HP

You only need to kill lowest hp twice (usually asajj), plus you should kill her twice first because it doesn't feed her unique..... Your third kill should be Daka, because if not, she may bring the one you killed back.....
  • Options
    Thanks so far, will try the 3x kill method today if possible.
    Might add that I didn't invest too deep in my troopers yet so they're no real option. I also don't use my zalpatine team in arena anymore (got totally bored of it, fighting mirror teams 24/7 with speed and stun rng being the only relevant factors... yawn) and switched to a JTR resistance team, so that might add to my difficulties with NS...
  • Options
    If you run Zgar lead you can stop some of the defense drop .having 4 troopers countering and gar hitting 4 assists from it can stop aoe attacks. Plus the 5%health steal from basic and 40% defense can be more useful than the 20 speed and turn meter gain on buffs especially when Zveers already speeds the team with his unique.
  • Options
    Alright, tried fighting NS yesterady... apparently they're a hard-counter to JTR resistance teams. By the time I killed one of them 3x, there's just too much of that special debuff on my entire squad and they start dropping one by one, leading to Talzin's passive resurrecting them over and over. At least now I can see how to beat them in theory. Thanks all.
  • Options
    I run a Nightmare team and I beat them easily by shutting down Talzin with fractures, ability blocks, stuns, and cd drains until Annihilate is ready, then I take her out so she can't be revived, then it's a breeze from there since the rest of them won't be able to stop Sion without plague.
  • Options
    I guess the guys in my shard haven't figured that out yet. It seems like nightmare teams are getting pwned by the new NS team in my shard. If you have a well geared ep then you should try out a zeta maul team. I've been running it for months now, and it's awesome. The great thing is it shreds NS and Bastilla teams.
  • Options
    EzPz, Vader, Zion, Nihilus, Wampa (Zeta on cornered beast.) Works every time.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    The NS rework sucks a lot of the fun out of Arena, not that CG gives a ****
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.