Visas Deserves the Jedi Tag

mesa176750
663 posts Member
edited October 2018
Honestly we know that that Visas Marr was brought back to the light by Meetra, the jedi exile, and was instrumental to the restoration of the jedi order. A quote from wookieepedia

"Marr would play a role in the subsequent restoration of the Jedi Order."

- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Visas_Marr

I think she deserves it so she can have synergy with existing jedi (such as Bastilla and Jolee)

Post edited by mesa176750 on

Replies

• Options
    I wholeheartedly agree. She was a pupil of Nihilus (if you've played KOTOR 2 you know what I'm talking about) until she met Surik, who turned her to the light. She played a massive role in restoring the Jedi order after the first Jedi Purge. As a side note, Surik would also be fun to have in the game (like a sith slayer, that was her specialty). Of course, that's probably a long time coming now that Revan has been announced.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    She returned to the light but when you are banished from Jedi order you can’t become Jedi again.
    So no she can not
  • Options
    She wasn't banished though. Meetra was the only one. After Visas helped restore the jedi she went out to get some alone time on Katarr.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Totally agreed, I couldn't understand why she didn't get that tag. Lol tho I also lobbied for HK to get Old Republic tag. But concerning Visas, as you said she played a significant role in bringing order. Idk about the whole once you're banished you cannot return to the order. Remember Revan returned to the order. After Snips was banished, she was given opportunity to return. & I may be wrong, but Quinlin Vos too. Plus all of her abilities are Jedi attributes, yet you cannot use her in Jedi team as she does not gain the protections
  • Options
    Again, she wasn't banished. Unless she was banished after she helped rebuild the jedi order in some event that I haven't heard of. She was on Katarr and then all the jedi were there except Atris and a few other jedi masters, and then all the jedi were killed and the rest went into hiding. She was then forcefully turned to the dark side by Nihilus and made into his assassin. There was no way to banish her from the Jedi order since the jedi order was destroyed and then she was turned to the light by Meetra Surik, and then helped rebuild the jedi order as Traya prophesied. Meetra on the other hand WAS banished. I believe you are confusing who was and wasn't banished.
  • NNWO
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Typherrion wrote: »
    She returned to the light but when you are banished from Jedi order you can’t become Jedi again.
    So no she can not

Can't be banished from the order if one was never part of it before. She was Sith than Jedi. Not Jedi, Sith, Jedi.