Mace Windu Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited October 2018
Mace Windu
Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic Republic

Invincible Assault Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 2 turns. If Mace is above 50% health this attack deals double damage, and if Mace is below 50% he recovers health equal to the damage dealt.

Smite Special: Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove all buffs from them. Inflict Shatterpoint for 2 turns which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. This attack can’t be evaded. (Cooldown 3)

Shatterpoint: Unit can’t gain buffs, and can’t reduce their cooldowns.

Vaapad Leader: Jedi allies have +40% offense and critical chance. Sith enemies have -40% offense and critical chance. ZETA: When a Jedi ally scores a critical hit all allies gain 10% turn meter and recover health equal to 50% of the damage dealt.

Shatterpoint Unique 1: At the start of each of his turns, Mace inflicts expose on two random enemies until the end of his turn, which can’t be resisted. Enemies who suffer from this expose lose 10% max health (stacking) until the end of the battle. Mace gains 50% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.

Deflection Unique 2: Mace has a 50% chance to grant retribution for 2 turns to a random ally whenever he heals. Allies with retribution have +25% counter damage. ZETA: Mace has 50% counter chance. When an ally counter attacks, they have a 50% chance to call Mace to assist.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Tony12345
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I like it! I like the idea of inflicting a Special Debuff (Shatterpoint), and I like the Anti-Sith leadership. I think it works well. Just bit OP on some parts. Changes I recommend:
    -1Smite only inflicts shatterpoint if the target’s exposed and shatterpoint debuff only last 2 turns. The cooldown stays at 3. (this keeps it from being an endless cycle of not allowing cooldowns of a specific character, which would be OP)
    -2 Shatterpoint debuff no longer has -100% potency (though this was also OP, But just by freezing cooldowns you limit some debuffs for 2 turns).
    -3 Mace exposes a random enemy, and has a 50% chance to expose a second enemy. This expose can’t be resisted. (This goes with suggestions 4).
    -4 Exposed enemies lose 5% health stacking instead of 20% health stacking.(Ended up doing the math with a character starting at 20,000 Max Health. At 20% health lost it would be: 16000 HP 1st expose, 12800 HP 2nd expose, and 10240 3rd expose. That’s down to half his Max health after being exposed 3 times. And with your shatterpiont, mace not only inflicts expose 100% of the time but he does it to 2 characters at a time all the time. At 5% Max Health Reduction it would be: 19000 hp 1st expose, 18500 hp 2nd expose, 17575 hp 3rd expose.)
    5% - 20000, 19000, 18500, 17575 Max Health
    10% - 20000, 18000, 16200, 14580 Max Health
    20% - 20000, 16000, 12800, 10240 Max Health
    5% seemes like just the right amount not to make him OP.
    -5Vaapad only gives 20% critical chance to Jedi and takes 20% critical chance from Sith. With a 40% critical chance I could stack my jedi with MODS and land critical’s all day allowing me to heal every hit.

Mace Windu rework rewritten
    Light Side, Tank, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Fleet Commander
    Invincible Assault Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 2 turns. If Mace is above 50% health this attack deals double damage, and if Mace is below 50% he recovers health equal to the damage dealt.
    Smite Special: Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove all buffs from them.If the target is exposed, Inflict Shatterpoint for 2 turns which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. This attack can’t be evaded. (Cooldown of 3)
    Shatterpoint debuff: Unit can’t gain buffs, and can’t reduce their cooldowns.
    Vaapad Leader: Jedi allies have +40% offense and +20% critical chance. Sith enemies have -40% offense and -20% critical chance. ZETA: When a Jedi ally scores a critical hit all allies gain 10% turn meter and recover health equal to 50% of the damage dealt.
    Shatterpoint Unique 1: At the start of each of his turns, Mace inflicts expose on a random enemy until the end of his turn, with a 50% chance to also inflict a second enemy. This Exposed can’t be resisted. Enemies who are inflicted with expose this way lose 5% max health (stacking) until the end of the battle. Mace gains 50% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.
    Deflection Unique 2: Mace has a 50% chance to grant retribution for 2 turns to a random ally whenever he heals. Allies with retribution have +25% counter damage. ZETA: Mace has 50% counter chance. When an ally counter attacks, they have a 50% chance to call Mace to assist.

I hope people keep this post alive cause I really like your ideas. I also think Mace is long over do for a rework.
    Post edited by Tony12345 on
  • Options
    @Tony12345
    Thanks for the great feedback!