Can I get Rey Scavenger to 7* before RJT journey ends?

Hi guys, I am currently stressing a bit about my Rey scavenger only being 5* and 14/85, so I'm spending all the energy I have on energy and hard battle refreshes...

But is it worth it?

I can't do the math myself and the calculator @ swgoh.gg assumes a drop rate of 25% when I've heard that it is 33%?

Can I do it? can I get Rey Scavenger to 7* before RJT journey ends?

Thank you in advance :)

Replies

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Check the guild store she pops up in there too. Aside from that are you willing to spend money lol
  • Options
    Do her 12 energy node, refresh it, do it again = 16 sims
    Do her 16 energy node once = 8 sims

That's 24 sims a day, so at a 25% drop rate (conservative), that's 6 shards a day.... So, no, you won't get the 171 shards you need in 10 days.....
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I haven't farmed a hard node character in a while and farming her reminds me how brutal it is.

I've finished 7*'ing Old Ben for CLS, Finn and Vet Han and during that whole time was farming Rey. Only now is she at 85/100. I refuse to refresh a single hard node so maybe that's making it worse but hey... Personal preference.

I'll echo what @Bouu said: I think it will be virtually impossible without having A - spent money on crystals and refreshes, B - having exceptional luck on Guild Store RNG.
  • Options
    @Vendi1983 You are pretty much a lock to get stick rey in time.... Kind of got a chuckle when you acted like you were stubborn for not refreshing hard nodes, yet said you got the vets..... Now that takes a single minded headstrong person.... Lol....

I tend to be more of an "I'll do what I want" player.... I went hard on farming Bastila, two refreshes a day, just because I really like that team. I unlocked the vets, knee I wasn't going to make.jt so have been farming Talia for my nightsisters....once she is done, it's back to the vets....

OP, I guess what I am saying is, be less stressed.... She will come around again, either that or break out your credit card.... Lol
  • Options
    Oh no. I'm not getting JTR. I'm only at 21/25 for unlocking vet Chewie. Just switched to him this morning.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Oh no. I'm not getting JTR. I'm only at 21/25 for unlocking vet Chewie. Just switched to him this morning.

The 8 attempts is nice though. Easily finish all 16 attempts on Rey with just daily energy and then use the rest to try and get Veers and Range up. Or if I'm bored Hoth Soldier...
  • Options
    Oh well...

It's all about bounty hunters and Night Sisters now, anyway...

Thanks for the help! :) greatly appreciated!