Why isn't the retreat button always active?

I have had my team annihilated in GW while desperately pressing a useless retreat button...

Replies

• Options
    Has to be your turn.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Don't you hate when you send your A-team in for a look, slightly beat up, and the next thing you know, the whole squad is dead before you had a chance to retreat.
  • Options
    It has to be your turn and the enemy must have had at least one character go.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Force quit works better for an emergency exit
  • Options
    I will pay closer attention 2 that possibility later today. The button is not illuminated much of the time even during my turn from what I've gathered thus far. It only seems 2 activate when there has been a significant loss such as the death of a character on my squad...
  • Options
    I will pay closer attention 2 that possibility later today. The button is not illuminated much of the time even during my turn from what I've gathered thus far. It only seems 2 activate when there has been a significant loss such as the death of a character on my squad...

Because the other team needs to get a turn too.
  • Options
    Force quit?
  • Options
    Force quit is just closing the app before you're defeated. Retreat only works if it's your turn and the other team got at least one character to move.
  • Options
    Restart your iphone before you die
  • Options
    Oh, u mean returning 2 my phones home page as a way out?
  • Options
    Thankx 4 the input guys it may actually save my "life"!
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    Don't you hate when you send your A-team in for a look, slightly beat up, and the next thing you know, the whole squad is dead before you had a chance to retreat.

I'm more concerned with letting a disposable character die and pressing on through the battle after having passed up the opportunity to retreat earlier when the button illuminated only to be locked out of the option when I see I'm going 2 lose more than one guy. Maybe the whole squad...
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options

Not sure what OS you are on. On android you bring up list of recent apps then swipe out/close heroes. This actually closes the app.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Not sure what OS you are on. On android you bring up list of recent apps then swipe out/close heroes. This actually closes the app.

Ah! More detail, just what I needed! Thank u 4 your input scuba.