Training mode

Be for I get started. Know I very much enjoy the content put out by CG. And understand the work it takes to create new toons, modes, QOL updates, thank you CG. But I have been missing a mode since the start of me playing about two years ago. A training mode. And not like the ship training or faction training new players get. But a mode where you can set up a team to face and use other teams to see synergies, efficiency, longevity etc. I would honestly would be fine with just a dummy to hit that has details on the attack. Like how much damage was inflicted over the course of one full turn, such as Commander Cody's 212th attack, the total damage a full AOE team counter does to the attacking enemy, and ashokas whirlwind ability that I can never know how much damage I really do, considering almost half of the displayed damage numbers are cut off on my s9 screen when using that ability. For a game as strategic as this is right now seems like it would be a fantastic addition. What do you all think?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a highly requested feature and in one of the interviews they even addressed how they might implement it.... so we can all hope it's a stat tuned kind of thing but there is no news if it's in the works or even on the books at this point.
  • Options
    We been dying for something like that since day 1....just a dream.