8x speed modifier

It is very simple, with current 4x speed mod game sometimes take very long time to play, especialy if you have multiple stage event 5/8 and raids and other...this will manytimess add up to 1,5 h of time, add to normal time of playing this game

8x speed modifier 47 votes

yes
59%
Nikoms565CCyrilSShaunyveeAnonymousMehHuatimusmesa176750Bistan_LoverKyJoe_CoolRichfxxxxGriiMErZDwestDirty_Litle_SmugglerTrojanTheOneAndOnlyStanimamcshantFriendOfSithraxlMadDad_NewWarframerodandreelguyJml727 28 votes
no
40%
StarSonZombie961BMoneyMr_SausagejhbuchholzDilbertRavenclawsSentiaDRVtheatomicpunMaztorasBettzJammaxSalatious_ScrumDuneFlintTryxaMookow23Vendi1983Boov 19 votes

Replies

• Options
    no
    4x is fine....think 8x be ridiculous looking. At that point its best they just go the sim route
  • Options
    yes
    Well so far, you dont have sim on many events, even if you have them 3*.
    And some of my guild mates ignore some parts of game, because with current speed of battles, they are very time consuming, especialy if combined very slow loading of tw - or it is tb ? Simply that when you fight against other humans guild.
  • Options
    yes
    Well, now i just spend 2 hours doind events and raids...without 4x i surely quited game or ignored them. So we realy need even faster speed.
    All events/raids on full auto and when posible i won.
  • Options
    yes
    If you can, pls direct here more ppl to take vote, so devs will notice, since i think it will be great qol improvment.
  • Options
    yes
    Well i think we need this, or another option to speed up this very time intensive game
  • Options
    yes
    Yes - at 4x I sometimes run out of time in both arena and fleet.
  • Options
    yes
    Confused by people voting No. Why would you not want to have this as an option? You don't have to use it.
  • Options
    yes
    Absolutely. Adding 8x speed would be really nice in events and raids, but it is needed in arena. Draws are becoming a more frequent outcome in the arena and something should be done to reverse that trend.
  • Options
    no
    Lonwa wrote: »
    Confused by people voting No. Why would you not want to have this as an option? You don't have to use it.

As has been explained elsewhere this will have a dramatic affect on Arena. Whether you think the effect is positive or negative is up to you. It'll essentially remove (or at the very least, cripple) one of the very few defensive tactics available: the timeout team.

It's likely that those voting no are thinking primarily of Arena when they do so.
  • Options
    yes
    I've actually gotten so used to 4x speed that if ever I put it on 1x or 2x so I can screenshot damage dealt or health protection etc. that it looks like everyone is stuck in maple syrup and going in slow motion. Like matrix kinda stuff. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    yes
    ...but not for arena.
  • Options
    yes
    Arena is not the be-all-end-all of the game...and in my humble opinion other than 50 out of 20,000 people...pointless. Although I am not sure how 8x will work mechanically, I'm okay with seeing them try.
  • Options
    yes
    Just have an option to skip animations. :P I've had plenty of battles freeze up when I select an attack because it doesn't want to load the animation.