GS or Kylo?

When I started I wasn't really thinking of how a Geonosian Soldier could possibly be better than Luke Freaking Skywalker so I got him up to 6 stars and didn't even unlock GS. My question is do I keep farming Kylo 5 stars 46/85 sharts or go after GS? If I finish Kylo 1st is the next best option GS or making Luke 7*?

Replies

• Options
    I don't have Kylo, but I can tell you this... GS is a bigger threat than Kylo on Arena.
  • Options
    GS seems to be the guy..err, bug ATM.

Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    GS hits harder and works better in this meta. Some people are worried he will get nerfed. I don't have a problem with him. When facing GS, I switch QGJ to lead and QGJ, lumi and sid wipe him out before he gets a shot in. Kylo overall is very useful. He has a unique set of skill.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Joel_cord wrote: »
    When facing GS, I switch QGJ to lead and QGJ, lumi and sid wipe him out before he gets a shot in.

GS is faster than Lumi....

@JakeInPeoria
    Unfortunately I also have a useless 6*(45/100) Luke. I would definitely farm GS before Kylo in the current meta, and it's really not even close.
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    GS hits harder and works better in this meta. Some people are worried he will get nerfed. I don't have a problem with him. When facing GS, I switch QGJ to lead and QGJ, lumi and sid wipe him out before he gets a shot in. Kylo overall is very useful. He has a unique set of skill.

That is because the GS is still at gear 8 and the speed is 140. Once he got the 50 pieces of stun cuff he can go gear 9 and has the speed of 149. I do not think your lumi can go before him.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options

lumi does not go before GS.
    QGJ + 1 + sid does not take out GS, unless you have a high DPS being called to assist such as Rey or FOTP or IG86.
  • Options
    Yea my bad. She cleans up lol