Potential Characters(?)

Why hasn’t some of the characters form The Force Awakens been added. Such as General Hux, Snoke, or even General Leia?

Replies

• Options
    Why hasn’t some of the characters form The Force Awakens been added. Such as General Hux, Snoke, or even General Leia?

General Leia is probably coming, the other two won’t show up until they can lock them behind LS characters. Objectively speaking, the vast majority of unlocks in this game are LS and they seem to think it’s balanced so... when in Rome. You think I wanted a stupid 7* Rose? Or a dumb 7* Holdo? No, I just realize the typical release method and it’s a 75% chance they are needed if FO gets anything special other than the typical DS marquees for everything.
  • Options

General Leia is probably coming, the other two won’t show up until they can lock them behind LS characters. Objectively speaking, the vast majority of unlocks in this game are LS and they seem to think it’s balanced so... when in Rome. You think I wanted a stupid 7* Rose? Or a dumb 7* Holdo? No, I just realize the typical release method and it’s a 75% chance they are needed if FO gets anything special other than the typical DS marquees for everything.

🤨Is this even English because I don’t understand any of that...
  • Options
    How about....a rakghoul?
    We have wampa these days.