Stop complaining

Nema
136 posts Member
The complaints are so annoying. "They only want money", xPush it back a month", "it's the whales fault". So many complaints from people that really don't get the concept behind it all. You didn't put everything into the Kotor characters and blame everyone else but yourselves. I take full responsibility for me not getting him. I took the gamble on solo toons and drops 6k crystals I'd saved to make sure I had them all 5* adap. Turns out they weren't needed. But that's my fault. Should have gone Kotor.
I just wish all the fanatical f2p players would stop blaming CG (who have to make money, they're a business) and the whales (who are the only ones keeping this game alive). It's not their fault. They're the system. Dont want to be a part of the system and just enjoy the generosity of CG in letting you get 100% access for free? Then you have no grounds to complain.
Believe it or not your life will not end because you don't get him first time. You'll just have to put some effort in and get him next time like the rest of us. Worried about arena? You'll just have to work hard and maybe innovate and do some thinking for yourself on how to beat the new meta. I know. Imagine having to do stuff to work as hard as those willing to pay for their hobby. :O
These forums are meant for more than your petty, spoilt, moaning sessions. It's time you realised that. Grow up. This is how capitalism works

Replies

• Options
    yet you complain about complaining, how ironic.............
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You think that your petty 6k crystals will get your kotor completed if you went that way? xD
  • Armatores
    248 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Just wait till Revan will be available, there will be new huge wave of complains about how hard this event is, and third wave of complainment how Revan is weak and cannot hold on arena def, useless in HSTR, or whatever...
  • Options
    Sigh... I expected a complaining post about complaining... nothing new.
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »

So if I post this am I complaining about someone complaining about someone complaining about people complaining? How deep does the rabbit hole go? My head hurts...
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »

And you just complained about yourself too. :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everyone has a right to their own opinions, let's try not insult each other.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.