Suggestion: Let us redo the events we have already completed

I would like to do Luke Journey again.
I'd like to 3 star all levels...

It would be nice if there were an option somewhere where we can enable old events.
Without any rewards what so ever... I dont care about rewards I just want to do them for the lolz.

Can you make this, Im pretty sure it would be quite simple and it would make longer players have more to do in the game. And if you dont care well you dont need to do them ... there is no rewards after all.

Replies

• Options
    It would be nice if there were an option somewhere where we can enable old events.
    Without any rewards what so ever... I dont care about rewards I just want to do them for the lolz.

This is exactly what players asked for with the Legendary events: "I just want to play it again for no rewards!" So they went further and gave us Mythic events and even included rewards for every tier. It was an unprecedented positive response to player feedback. The result? RAGE: "The event is too hard, I can't beat every tier on the first try! HORRIBLE, AWFUL, ICKY-STICKY" Spit froth gnash.

I would also like to replay the Hero's Journeys too. Would be fun.
  • Options
    Really people hated Mythic events? I think they are great personally, yeah I can't beat any of them on last tier, but those are meant as end game event so I dont see why they shouldnt be hard and the reward is nice but its not crutial. Its just a nice plus...

Thats when you see only people who are angry or frustrated comment, those who like it dont say it.
  • Options
    I'd like also to replay legendary events. At least Luke and JTR had some special features which are just soooo cool. :smile:
    I don't complain about mythic events. They are hard and they should be hard. You have to progress.