Phasma

Ok I know you have got to be aware of the bug where the AI has a way higher % of getting extra attacks with Phasma as leader. I have spent money on this game and it's going to stop until this bug gets fixed. I keep running into teams where he has 100% bonus attack and I know I'm not the only one that's getting sick and tired of this.
I refuse to follow the herd just because when I'm away the AI can make my team better than it should be. So for god sakes fix this I know you can check it out for your self by going into Arena and fighting.

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I will admit I suspected this also, as Phasma was my lead in Arena for a long time. I recently demoted her from lead, but once in a whole put her back, to count procs of her assist, for and against me (I don't use other FO toons, so percentage should be flat).
    In my last fight enemy only got 4 assists, based on 20 attacks., and next fight I got 3 assists, based on 18 attacks (not counting counters), of which one was from a Phasma attack.

So I reluctantly had to admit that there is no AI cheat, just lucky and unlucky streaks. I had matches where she did not call a single assist (that's why I demoted her) and had matches where she called in 3 or 4. And I have seen same for the enemy.

At this point, I believe it's just RNG and not a bug / conspiracy to make AI better.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I just did an arena where my Phasma gave an assist on practically every hit. so my guess is that it's rng. Old daka does the same for me too. I've had daka do some amazing things and then she wouldn't give me a res for days. Just my opinion.