rey event -stage6

What are reqirement to complete this ? Evidently g12 finn and g11 ray is not enough, booth mk5, lvl15 mods, auto asigment for them cant find better ones.

Replies

• Options
    rey has a special move after 4 turns from memory
  • Options
    Well, now surived it, so it is all about rng. What a bad design.
  • Options
    First problem you had was using the mod auto assign feature, It is terribly bad, epic horrible proportions of catastrophic nonsense .

Congrats tho,
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    evilJob wrote: »

There is no RNG... all you have to do is survive a few turns and use Rey's special move to instant win. It can easily be done with g8. State 6 and 7 are pretty much just nice easy wins and aren't meant to be hard.

Are you sure you aren't talking about stage 5?
  • Options

There is no RNG... all you have to do is survive a few turns and use Rey's special move to instant win. It can easily be done with g8. State 6 and 7 are pretty much just nice easy wins and aren't meant to be hard.

I must admit my Rey was in the yellow before I noticed the LS icon DERP FACE! LOL
  • Options
    I do the same all the time in Assault Battles and TB. You get so used to just fighting that I forget about event-specific actions. Our Guild has been filling platoons way more regularly than my old one so I actually have to remember to use them.
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    requirements is roll face on phone, im 100% sure it will work, because eventually u would hit ability one or two. it is so easy, if u got to p6, that was the hardest part to pass p5. rest is not even a fight tbh.
  • Options

Actualy it is rng. Since first time i didnt survived to use that special move, but second time yes. And ironicaly i was way more closer to defeat kylo by clasic way ithan it was for first time.
    This game is very rng dependent.
    As show many events with defeat and 3* victory..with exactly same team.
  • Options
    Is it RNG? I clear it with Finn G8 + Rey G9
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    Is it RNG? I clear it with Finn G8 + Rey G9

Do you have a zeta on Finn?
  • Options
    First problem you had was using the mod auto assign feature, It is terribly bad, epic horrible proportions of catastrophic nonsense .

Congrats tho,

LOL. I was just saying this on our guild chat. Funny to hear you say it 2 months ago. Last night the auto assign suggested I trade off +60 speed for + 10 or so potency. Yeah, not gonna happen.