Galactic War way to hard

Fowe
0 posts Member
edited March 2016
I was doing GW and i faced a fully maxed geared level 70 team in the 5th battle when im only level 62
I think thats to challenging for me
im f2p

Replies

• Options
    I made it to final node today...but it was the 9th straight node with 5 level 70 players and all 6 or 7 star teams.

Not many players can get through all of that.
  • Options
    I have failed to complete GW only 4 times since the controversial patch almost 2 months ago. When that streak of success began my roster was thin and I did not have a single character beyond 5* - now my roster is much deeper with four 7*, one 6*, four 5*, and several more three and four star characters. Figuring out how to.exploit that GW patch and reaping the benefits of the awards each day has helped me develop a wider and more dangerous roster of characters.

And I have done it all without Poe, Rey, Dooku or Ren... I now have Poe, but have not developed him. The gear farming required for Poe is not worth the payoff to me. I focused my energies and resources on 5's who is just awesome when he has Phasma leading and paired with IG86, FOTP or GS. I am about to finally unlock Dooku and Rey.