Arena Journal March 5th

Anraeth
536 posts Member
edited March 2016
Well its that time again, to see how far I fell behind and bored so will post updates! For those bored or curious of what end game Arena is like. My server is from late December. Perhaps finally find out those most active like Rand, Yadnus, Mirinbrah players read this forum.

My typical team is QGJ, Sid, GS, Poe, and I rotate the 5th as needed.

Round 1:First fight started at spot 15. First up Phasma team, Daka reraised twice, typical... Forgot I left Kylo in that hindered me a little. Up next spot 6!

Round 2: I got locked out of 6 spot so had to settle on number 7. Dooku team with QGJ. Seems there are a lot of 4 Star Dooku's and QGJ running around. Easy victory.

Round 3: I had to take out Yadnus. Not sure what to think of this person, usually seen all day climbing the ladder no matter what the pay out is. For now just one of those random players that likes Arena I guess. They had a new team composition of Poe, Lumi, QGJ, Sid, and Poggle. Not sure if he/she knows that he would really would of been a challenge if he put QGJ as lead. My QGJ killed his, and my GS killed his Sid before Poggle even got his buff off. Spot 1 in sight, but I noticed Rand and Mirinbrah are camping out at 5 and 4. Not sure if they are having trouble with this new top guy with QGJ, 86, GS, Sid, Lumi.

Round 4: Took on that team as mentioned above, brought Lumi. I lost the QGJ coin toss, so Lumi was down to a sliver of health after that. I finished off their QGJ, I use Poe so I have to take him down first. Lost Lumi without getting a turn, oh well. In the end, I won. As much as I love 86, he is just to slow, Poe taunted and eat his Assist and actually got to get one attack off before dying. Poe really is still a great clutch for when you have more than 3 high damage targets to focus on. My Rey is still in five star land so it will be a while. Round 5 in sight and I know Rand is going to lock me out , but meh its all good. I'm fine with number 2, so I let him lock me in.

Round 5: Someone was attempting to challenge me but it seems the AI had some RNG in my favor. That's why sometimes I'll toss in Lumi, I get some RNG love. Not sure who it was, but it left me a perfect window to lock in spot 1. As lame as locking in a rank it is common strategy. So I locked in Rand at number 2, least I could right? He usually runs a AoE team, Sid, 88, Kylo, Poggle Poe. On defense it is a terrible team, but in on the offense its a great team. AI is so terrible you can climb the ladder with that build in your sleep. Pretty uneventful, but in the end got #1.

Food for thought: I spent a hour getting 500 crystals! You can buy 610 for five dollars. Rough math that's $4.25 an hour. hahaha

Post edited by Anraeth on