Dev Q & A session

Iy4oy4s
2933 posts Member
Can we get another question and answer session either here on the forums again or with a game changer in the very near future?? It was great the last time it happened and I believe was promised would happen again. Now seems like a very good time to have one, dunno why, just a hunch.

Replies

• Options
    I'm with you!
  • Options
    I'd say after the revan announcement the devs are hunkered down somewhere waiting out the storm.
  • Options
    I think even with the GCers turning against them with Revan, they aren't likely to get the soft balls they want, and a Q&A is really nothing more than a hype session from sympathetic questioners.

They don't have many of those at present.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Guess no one else wants a q&a? Interesting.
    You literally waited less than 12 hours before saying that lol.

While I think a Q&A session would be nice to have, it's probably a smarter move for CG to hold off on it until the Revan outrage blows over - which I'm sure they're aware of.
  • Options
    I, personally dont want new chars. I really enjoyed the brief pause after getting the vets from cantina that now I can finally farm whatever I want from there (eg kru or fox).
    Now that changed again. Im stick with t3 and Mission for the next 4 months again... Give me a break dang it
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Here is some on my suggestions that I would enjoy an answer too.
    1. We need a new way to get toons...Marquees are stale and boring. I have suggested a toon be release into bronzium packs only, daily shards of some toon when you complete all the day's activities (like MSF), a desperately needed new legendary toon. We need something fresh and obtainable, unlike Revan.
    2. More gear in the weekly shipment that cost AP.
    3. Revamp the challenges...add a tier or feature better gear, or give us the sell back tool ( I really don't care if people sell back the wrong gear on accident, they should be more careful. I accidentally put a zeta on someone, but I'm not complaining about it, it was my fault, I've bought mk4 stun guns thinking they were mk5, but again, my fault.)
    4. Communications.....period
    5. A road ahead that covers more than one toon.
    6. Toons added to the shops. I know you have said that you will never add toons again, but I, and the entire player base implore you to reconsider. It's really annoying having to skip shops knowing there is nothing new in them.
    7. Add an achievement for getting all the stars in Cantina, and LS/DS table.
    8. Damage counter IN the raids, so we can see how much damage we are doing to help us determine if its a good run.
    9. Have ship energy count toward our 600. This would help lower end guilds that are struggling to find people.
    10. Perhaps an increase in energy regen rate?
    11. The puzzles are fun, no complaints there.
    12. Require less Death Trooper like toons in Platoons and more Mob enforcers. The last TB, we have 11 death troopers required and 1 mob enforcer.
    13. Let the game-changers in on some of the decision makings. Maybe their insight, since they interact with the player base, would provide some benefit. Just spitballing here.
    14. Did I mention refresh the stores?

Awesome ideas, I like them all.
    As far as tickets go, at some stage if they keep releaseing raids (and I hope they do) , as with every new raid the amount of tickets required to launch increases, they may need to increase the ticket cap (currently at 150k)

To launch a heroic Sith raid is 110k tickets. That's 20k jump from HAAT meaning the next raid may need 130k for heroic. That would justify an increase in the ticket cap.

With that in mind perhaps they could make it so that a guild can earn 40k tickets a day. That would justify allowing ship battle energy to count for tickets.