How to beat Nightsister

Hi,

I'm wondering there is no other thread about this topic.
I talk about nighsisters (and of course especially the new Zombie" in Arena.
There are tons of threads about them in raids but i'm really angry about this .... team in arena.
Today i lost 9 fights (yes i invested 50 cristals because i can't believe that ****) against a 64K Nightsisters team with zTalzin lead and without Asaji (ns-ghost instead of her).
Talzin has 4 (in words FOUR) stars, Zombie and ghost also.
My team ist Palp (7*) lead, Vader (7), Thrawn (7), Nihilus (6) and Sion (5). Overall 79K Power. The Only Zeta i have is at Palps unique. (Yeah i'm pretty new).
So really i Think this should be an easy win?!?!
What happened is, i can kill all of his toons with 2 or latest 3 hits. But NOTHING stays dead?!?
I dispelled the Zombie, killed Dhaka and she comes back to live instantly.
I tried to kill her again but wasn't fast enough before the next taunt of the Zombie.
So killed the Zombie (which comes back to live of course), and switched to Dhaka again, killed here and whatched her respaning.
I put Fracture at the Zombie and tried to kill Dhaka again (because someone told me the ressuraction works just twice) and ... surprice ... There is she again!
At this point i should explain: Of couse after Pals AOE stun not a single opponent was stuned ...
Because i don't know what to do and time was running, i killed the Zombie 3 times to put the -100% speed on him which worked pretty well.
At this Point Nihilus und Palp was already gone.
Switch to Dhaka again ... but ... i dont think i have to tell what happened. Not only Dhaka comes back to life again instantly, also the Zobie loses hi Speed-Debuff and is fully back in the fight.

So ... please explain ... how to beat Nighsister. What do i have to do to bringt just one of them permanently to death!?!?!

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Using Nightmare:

Debuff them all with Vader
    When Thrawn's turn comes, swap TM with Nihilus. Drain Force.
    Then dispel zombie with Sion
    Fracture Talzin, shock Zombie.
    Then just get shock on them and focus them down to less than 20% health each. Don't kill them, if oyu do that then the first 2 times you do it they'll just revive. Let shock + DoT kill them on their own turn, they won't revive that way.
    Use Vader to keep them ability blocked so they don't use specials.
    Annihilate with Nihilus.

By the time you've gotten to Annihilate normally at least 1 of the other NS has died from DoTs, so there's just 2 + zombie left. Easy peasy. I've done it several times without even getting plagued.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    With the G10 unique ability unlocked, Zombie will 'sacrifice' herself for two NS allies and automatically revive them (two total revives, not 2 per ally). This means you will want to kill a non-Zombie sister twice (or 2 different sisters once each) before targetting Zombie. Personally, I target Daka or Asajj because they tend to be easier targets for me early in a match.

Once zombie has spent her 2 'sacrifice' revives, go to town killing NS as you normally would. Make sure to not allow zombie to get 2 stacks of her buff by either not hitting zombie, or killing her a few times. of she gets 2 stacks of her buff, she's incredibly fast and can get out of control with her taunts. If you can, getting zombie to have 2 stacks of her debuff helps, because then she has 0% speed and will never move or taunt again.

One thing to note: Dont bother trying to stack Zombie's debuff on her before exhausting her 'sacrifice' revives. When she sacrifices herself for an ally, she loses all the negative debuffs from her unique.

Edit: Mine is a more generic way to handle NS, but FailingCrab's post sounds like it would work as well (or better) for your squad
  • Options
    I am having a different issue with the NS arena teams. I totally understand the 2 revives of random sisters and the “pop up” revives of NSis with basic attacks, that is no problem for my arena team. My problem is with Zombie (Z) and the Acolyte (NA) , when everyone else is dead. NA goes into permanent stealth. Z has double speed down and is easily killed repeatedly. I don’t have the best AOE damage capability on my team as it is constructed at the moment so eventually time just runs out. I understand that if I had a couple of good AOE options this would not be a big problem and I can simply avoid taking on NS teams but my two issues are:

1. I thought Z was no longer capable of infinite revives after the most recent update, when I use her in Sith raid she dies permanently when killed with double speed down. Why not in the arena?
    2. I get that NA has a very high chance of stealth , but why does it seem essentially permenant everytime once she goes stealth?

Anyone else notice this?
  • Options
    After G10 the permadeath goes away.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    To deal with acolyte/zombie pair you need aoe, preferably aoe debuff, or you have to either shock, buff immunity or fracture acolyte before she stealths. If you don’t have any of those options, go against a different team.
  • Options
    To deal with acolyte/zombie pair you need aoe, preferably aoe debuff, or you have to either shock, buff immunity or fracture acolyte before she stealths. If you don’t have any of those options, go against a different team.
  • Options
    Your sion aoe can dispell acolyte stealth
    Give your palpa zeta leader ship for turnmeter gain,its very useful
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @Radmantem
    1. Zombie now unlocks a new unique at Gear 10 which gives her back the infinite revives, and also gives her the sacrifice mechanic.

2. Acolyte appears to have 'permastealth' because she has a 90% chance to gain stealth for 2 turns every time she uses her basic. That mean that 10% chance to NOT gain stealth has to happen twice in a row.

I'm not a math wiz, but I think that means there is a 1% chance to lose stealth once she has it. That is assuming she is using her basic and her stealth isn't dispelled by your team.
  • Options
    Steapa95 wrote: »
    How to beat Nightsister?
    I say we take off and nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. ;)
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Steapa95 wrote: »
    How to beat Nightsister?
    I say we take off and nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. ;)

Death Star raid confirmed!
  • Options
    They're now totally bugged. After killing a NS twice they then keep coming back to life on every following turn, attacking and then dieing again, creating an untargettable menace with infinite speed. They need to fix this bug ASAP. And frankly I'm tired of their attempts to make zombie more and more difficult to deal with. It's got to the point where it's just malicious.
  • Options
    They're now totally bugged. After killing a NS twice they then keep coming back to life on every following turn, attacking and then dieing again, creating an untargettable menace with infinite speed. They need to fix this bug ASAP. And frankly I'm tired of their attempts to make zombie more and more difficult to deal with. It's got to the point where it's just malicious.

Not a bug. Read Talzin's leadership zeta.
  • Options
    It was nice to revisit 2018.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Idk what to say lmao
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.