The mandalorian

Do you guys think...once that live action show comes out.. cg will implement updates and add characters that are in that show?? I mean who doesn't love mandalorians they're amazing, we got 2, gar saxon and sabine

Replies

• Options
    Actually Boba and Jango are also Mandalorians. So we have 4. One more and we have a squad.
  • Options
    SCOED wrote: »
    Actually Boba and Jango are also Mandalorians. So we have 4. One more and we have a squad.

Will revan get a bonus against them?
  • Options
    Imperial Super Commando is also Mandalorian, so you can already make a full squad of them.
  • Lightsabermon
    101 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Jango and boba aren’t mandalorian. They just have the armor. So there are 3.
  • Options
    Jango was definitely a mandalorianew as is his clone.
  • Options
    5mandos 5 hans 5 Wookiees!!!!
  • Options
    Don’t forget the mighty Gar Saxon
  • Options
    Jango actually held the title 'Mandalore' and led through much of the Manalapan Civil War.
  • Options
    Mandalorian*
  • Options
    Don’t forget sabines helmet
  • Lightsabermon
    101 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    nvlorpeumjne.jpeg

Jango wasn’t a mandalorian. And if a exact copy of a non-mandalorian is a mandalorian, then i give up.
  • Options
    Yeah boba and jango only wore the armor because they simply liked the armor
  • Options
    Don’t forget the mighty Gar Saxon

Sadly saxon isn't that good. Only in raids I believe
  • Options
    TheRoche wrote: »
    Imperial Super Commando is also Mandalorian, so you can already make a full squad of them.

Oh yeah I forgot about that 😅
  • Options
    At least you can make a full squad of characters wearing Mandalorian armor!
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    As there is no known mandalore during this time frame. For all we know a from a phantom menace forward there are no mandalorians left in existence.

There's a large arc of the clone wars set on Mandalore - they attempted to turn pacifist, which went about as well as you'd expect. They also make an appearance in Rebels (gar saxon, ISC, Sabine). They could realistically add a bunch more, particularly members of the faction I forget the name of who rebel against the pacifist leadership.

Also, if we're talking Mandalorian clans, not Race, then Maul, because he gets up to some hilarious hijinks :P

Sabine is also shown to have survived past the original trilogy, so even ignoring the planets of Mandalorians, there's at least one surviving on Lothal
  • Options
    It’s unknown whether Jango (and therefore also Boba) were actually Mandalorian. Jango claimed to be from Concord Dawn, the planet where all mandalorian warriors were exiled when their society turned pacifist, but the government of Mandalore regarded him as a “renegade and pretender”. That doesn’t necessarily mean that he wasn’t mandalorian by birth though, just that the government didn’t like him calling himself Mandalorian.

The ‘New Mandalore’ and their pacifist regime cast out all of their warriors some time before the prequel era, and believed them to have died out some time later, so a man with a reputation as a ruthless killer emerging and calling himself Mandalorian wouldn’t sit very well with them as they try to maintain their image as a peaceful people.

I believe that Jango and Boba are true Mandalorians by birth, but the Mandalorian government just didn’t want them tarnishing their image.

Also, while we’re on the subject, whatever Boba is, every clone is as well. If Boba is to be considered Mandalorian, then all clones are Mandalorian too, genetically at least.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Jango Fett is a Mandalorian because his homeworld was Concord Dawn.
    Gar Saxon, Imperial Super Commando and Sabine Wren are defenitely Mandalorians.

Boba Fett's homeworld is Kamino but his genetic father Jango Fett is his example that's why he wore Mandalorian armor - and he is a clone (not genetically modified). That's why he is not a Mandalorian.

The same reason I told you here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182915/megathread-collected-ideas-for-characters-ships/p1
  • Options
    We could need Fenn Rau - the next Protector of Concord Dawn - and Jango Fett was also the Protector of Concord Dawn.
  • Options
    I also want them to add Pre Vizsla. He’d probably be Mandalorian too