Time for Snoke

Been almost a year since our last FO toon. It’s time for Snoke. Make it happen.

Replies

• USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Kick Snoke to the curb. He is a no one. Worse character development than Darth Maul. Bossk had better lines and they were not even translated into English.
  • Options
    We need a Praetorian Guard first
  • Options
    Snoke was almost as much of a nobody as Rey’s parents.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »

Sure, but scariff rebel pathfinder, Pao, bistan, cup and many many others were major.plsyers....
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think its time for the New Trilogy. The movie is coming out in december so may/june onwards makes sense.

I think Clone Wars era (prequels) will be the focus next
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Sure, but scariff rebel pathfinder, Pao, bistan, cup and many many others were major.plsyers....

Don't forget Ugnaught, the REAL hero/villain of ESB!

Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I don't think its time for the New Trilogy. The movie is coming out in december so may/june onwards makes sense.

I think Clone Wars era (prequels) will be the focus next

I don’t know how much info CG gets, but if Snoke isn’t going to be a significant part of the Episode IX then there is no reason to wait for it.

I personally am still extremely curious about who Snoke is. I’m eager to find out. If it’s not in flashbacks in the new movie then I’m sure there will be a book about him or maybe it will be revealed in the new resistance show or something
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

That was meant mostly as a joke, because they didn’t go into Snoke at all during episode 8. For being such a big player in the new trilogy, we know jack about him, have no reason to care about what happens to him, and he gets killed off very quickly.
  • Options
    Snoke has his potential when the 9th movie comes out, they'll probably release them then, and I'm hoping a praetorian guard aswell
  • Options
    Praetorian guard needs to come out for sure
    Can somebody give me feedback on my kit I made for the elite version
  • Options
    No, I rather CG give us a DS legendary DS unlock for anchange instead of their non stop pandering to LS. It’s pure fact at this point. Only they get same faction unlocks. Smoke would either be marquee again and again like most DS toons we ask for or be locked behind the detestable Holdo and dumpy Rose. I rather they just not make him and make other toons we have needed for a while.