what should i focus on

1. recently got CLS and am currently unsure which heroes to gear up/collect shards

2. was thinking bounty hunters or resistance, but not sure which toons make a good squad.

3. Need a Jedi team for 7* Yoda, is ezra/kanan/mace/qui/old ben viable ?

open for any suggestions, thank you

https://swgoh.gg/p/425449839/characters/

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    what do you mean by that viable? That team could get you Yoda, but it shouldn't be doing anything else. I'd also strongly considering farming Bastila instead of mace/qui. Both toons aren't really used for much at the moment, cept for Mace for ships, but I think he's widely considered to be the worst one

bounty hunters are used plenty, including Chewbacca. But, that's all the way in g12. If you wanna make that leap, go for it. I highly recommend Bossk, and throw in Boba too for ships. (possibly Cad if you are looking for easy farms, but Embo, Jango, and Sing will be put somewhere soon. Likely hard nodes, possibly cantina?) Dengar has some anti-stealth that cuts out quite a bit of RNG

OR toons are supposed to be able to unlock Revan at g9 7*. You could start that. He's (probably) gonna have some great use somewhere. His name suggests he'll work well with Jedi. Something like Revan, Bast, Yoda, Hoda, either Kenobi?

If you wanna start setting up Resistance, you might want to level RT, R2, bb8, Scav Rey. That's the ideal STR team under JTR. You will need the vets to unlock her. Arena/TW can have you plugging in toons you'll probably have anyways (CLS, Thrawn, those type)
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    what do you mean by that viable? That team could get you Yoda, but it shouldn't be doing anything else. I'd also strongly considering farming Bastila instead of mace/qui. Both toons aren't really used for much at the moment, cept for Mace for ships, but I think he's widely considered to be the worst one

bounty hunters are used plenty, including Chewbacca. But, that's all the way in g12. If you wanna make that leap, go for it. I highly recommend Bossk, and throw in Boba too for ships. (possibly Cad if you are looking for easy farms, but Embo, Jango, and Sing will be put somewhere soon. Likely hard nodes, possibly cantina?) Dengar has some anti-stealth that cuts out quite a bit of RNG

OR toons are supposed to be able to unlock Revan at g9 7*. You could start that. He's (probably) gonna have some great use somewhere. His name suggests he'll work well with Jedi. Something like Revan, Bast, Yoda, Hoda, either Kenobi?

If you wanna start setting up Resistance, you might want to level RT, R2, bb8, Scav Rey. That's the ideal STR team under JTR. You will need the vets to unlock her. Arena/TW can have you plugging in toons you'll probably have anyways (CLS, Thrawn, those type)

good advice

any raid squad ideas with the toons that i have ?