Could we sim more stuff

Like, assault battles etc. Really right now im able to go nearly full auto on military might for all tiers, with some targeting control for the hardest two tiers. Pretty sure quite a number of players should be able to do the same, or are at least trudging through and gettimg 3* all the time.

For reference, it took me 20min to auto all 4. That's alot of time spent autoing battles. When u add that to time spent on raids, arena, etc it really takes up a significant portion of your day.

Tldr: can we get a sim option on assault battles please.

Replies

• Options
    Can we just get a sim option for any event we’ve already 3 starred? The option to play is always there but sometimes RL just gets in the way.
  • Options
    Lolexplosm wrote: »
    Can we just get a sim option for any event we’ve already 3 starred? The option to play is always there but sometimes RL just gets in the way.

Including TB? And the Special Missions?
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

I meant along the lines of what the OP said, regular limited time events, not things like TB. Although that would be nice at times! :D
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    They should make it like GW. Once you 3* an event 25 times you get to sim it. That would be fair and reasonable.

Reason being is I know some times players have to swap mods around if their toons send quite geared up. So once you done it 25 times it would be a given that you have the power to complete it and There for have the right to be able to sim it.
  • Options
    Please do.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Unlikely to happen since the “sim” option is just deploy without doing anything.