The Fire Rises Recruiting

Shutthewindu
7 posts Member
edited August 2020
Hi, we are The Fire Rises. We are a group of 37 daily active players.
In short we're looking for active players to join and help push the guild forward.

• 37members currently all active daily
• GP 117m
• We farm heroic sith, haat and have pit raid on sim
• We have varied success in territory wars due to the varied development of our players. We ask if you join the territory war you contribute in both defence and attack unless directed otherwise by leader/officers
• We are a friendly bunch and there's nearly always someone on the chat daily for tips/hints.

Applicants would preferably have 2 million GP+ but all are welcome and considered. As long as you participate in all events and are an active contributor to raid tickets daily then you will fit in just fine. The guild has open enrolment.

Our leader is Danarion
Recruiter is Myself Shutthewindu (feel free to contact me in game 237-241-868 )
You can also contact officer RustyStefan

Happy to answer any questions
We look forward to hearing from you 😀
Post edited by Shutthewindu on

Replies

• Options
    Would you guys be interested into merging? We have just enough positions for you and you're group would probably push us towards HSTR. We are completing t5 consistently now. We are Siths of Moraband at 57M GP. Just got 24* in the last TB and only two losses in TW.
  • Options
    Hi, we would be interested in a merge but unfortunately only guilds merging onto ours at present. We appreciate the message thank you.
  • Options
    Hi, I am a super active player on a new account
    My profile https://swgoh.gg/p/481876797/
    Please, please let me join The Fire Rises!