Anyone else running out of sim tickets from free energy?

I think I'm losing about 5-10 per day ... need to start manual battling my cantinas :(:(
Tekken 7

Replies

• Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    If you farm lots of cheap nodes, this will happen (like when I was farming Geo). I'm at the point when I'm farming mostly expensive nodes (Dooku, Hard mode stuff), and even with free energy, my sim count is growing.
    Dont run Sims on cheap nodes, autoplay ithem instead.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Yeah I just noticed that cantina refresh only gives 10 tickets as opposed to do 20 for energy.

You are spot on. I've been doing 2 x cantina refresh (gs farming haha) and only around 3 for energy. Hopefully it balances again once I get him to 7* and farm something else. Thanks for the tips!
    Tekken 7
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. I still gain tickets everyday and only spend 200 crystals each day.

Do the 2 50 crystal refreshes for gear, and 1 100 for cantina and you should be fine.
  • Options
    Nope.. But I tend to fight my toons if I can. You can put a variety of squads in and learn nuances of ones you don't regularly play.

I just wish the fight would scale yo average squad level. :/
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Anything level 4 or below, sometimes 5, I'll run on auto rather than sim. I want my extra 10 ally points!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    When you get to the higher tier shard characters, gear. They will build up, like 20 energy for zero anakin shards makes my Day! XD
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    When you get to the higher tier shard characters, gear. They will build up, like 20 energy for zero anakin shards makes my Day! XD

But you probably got some Sim tickets and 10 credits!
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

But you probably got some Sim tickets and 10 credits!

YES! you are totally right, my sim tickets will be 7 stars in no time!
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    YES! you are totally right, my sim tickets will be 7 stars in no time!
    Do those 7* tickets work on gear challenges? If so, then totally worth it!
    Let us sim challenges! (It works out good for EA, since they can sell us more sim tickets.)
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I have 1000+ sim tickets.... How do u use them all? I use them lots and yet they keep appearing!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Gear farmers tend to run out shard farmers not.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I keep thinking that my sim tickets are going down but I just checked and I have 385. Probably because I'm only farming for gear on levels that use 10 energy right now
  • Options
    No but I'm farming lots of shards
  • Options
    If you farm 8 cost nodes or higher, you will slowly accrue tickets. If you spam 6 cost nodes you will slowly lose them
  • Options
    I have over 4, 000 sim tix. Didn't think anyone had this problem.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Gear farmers tend to run out shard farmers not.
    that is totally true
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ? I farm both gear and shards and have 1000 sim.
    I farm more gear than shards because I belive you gain more from gear than stars...
    and I only have 2 characters 7* and no characters at 6* and only 2 @5*... So it's because I don't waste sims on stuff that is easy and I like to get +10 ally points.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Yes I am running out. I dont want to run the low lvl ones on auto it takes too long.
  • Options
    I was running out of SIM, this is what I did/do:

Use my Sim cards to simulate cantina battles and hard battles above level 5.

All battles under level 5, both DS and LS, I autoplay.

In 2 weeks I accumulated 250 Sim cards.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't had a problem with sim tickets for ages, I almost forgot they existed. Sitting on 1.7k now