Favorite char that needs a buff

Prev1
Preemo_Magin
1826 posts Member
edited March 2016
What's your most underwhelming char that needs a huge boost? In my case I wish Reaistance Trooper to not be so underwhelming. It came from being very popular to not just unnamed...but rather completely and utterly absent. I think he needs a come back even if through a niche skill or something.

Replies

• Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    My GS is out damaged by Rey, I'd like him to have a AoE multi assist.
  • Options
    Aayla could use an AoE stun or a group heal or buff.

I know this because most of the teams I see don't run her. If she was good people should run her. :#
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka, but it sounds like she is getting a buff soon.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • boy2sok
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie's bowcaster hands down. If devs wont give justice to this fine weapon, then please just take out the weapon and just change chewie's basic attack to Scratch like the pokemon that he is.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

I know this because most of the teams I see don't run her. If she was good people should run her. :#

I like Aayla how she is. More would run her if she was were made farmable. She needs to be in arena shipments or have a cantina node.

And to answer the question, Mace is the one that needs some final tweaks to make him useful.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

People don't run her because she can not be farmed so few have her at 7*. For a Jedi she does descent damage, can self heal and stun. Not sure we needs anything else.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

People don't run her because she can not be farmed so few have her at 7*. For a Jedi she does descent damage, can self heal and stun. Not sure we needs anything else.

Yep, the only thing she needs is to be farmable.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I agree with Ayala (I NEVER fear her), Ashoka, Mace and even more with Chewy. He most likely is the most adorable creature in the entire game - you feel at home in every movie to just hear him. His Bowcaster is too underwhelming and since he taunts on first turn and usually heals on the second, a nice damage would allow more creative choices - hold the taunt and take out X char?
  • Options
    I.. I.. Have no words. I was being facetious. Aayla is a top toon. :/
    Forgive me, I was just having fun. :|

I have not really found any toon to be "bad". If you level them up and use them in the right team any toon can be an asset.
  • Options
    Ewok Scout!!!

Thermal Detonators need a buff though (Mob, Greedo, Gunray). They are resisted far too often and take far too long to detonate.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Jokes aside, I would like to see Luke get a bit of a buff. He was one of the first characters I farmed, I thought he was incredible until I faced a team with GS for the first time. I couldn't believe how underwhelming Luke felt in contrast and all the resources I spent on him.
  • Options
    There's no good reason for Nightsister Acolyte to be weaker than a Nightsister Initiate. She needs a buff.
  • ModTerrik
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I gotta say Stormtrooper. Definitely my fave character(s) and he's like the eighth best tank in the game. He really needs some love from the devs.

Having said that, If they came out with a Sandtrooper Captain he'd go on my arena squad regardless of my arena rank drop.

"Look sir, Droids" screw you Davin Felth.
  • Options
    Favorite?
    Not Unused characters?
  • Options
    ModTerrik wrote: »
    Having said that, If they came out with a Sandtrooper Captain he'd go on my arena squad regardless of my arena rank drop.

Anyone else? These kind of comments get great new chars into the Shard Shop exclusive category :-)
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    What's your most underwhelming char that needs a huge boost? In my case I wish Reaistance Trooper to not be so underwhelming. It came from being very popular to not just unnamed...but rather completely and utterly absent. I think he needs a come back even if through a niche skill or something.

General "Good for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" Veers, cuz he is the one lame ashtabule that I got out of what should have been a Dooku ONLY Dark Side Pack. I mean what at worthless bucket of vomit is this guy. What makes it worse was the marketing slug who put in the verbiage "get the Dark Side Character of your Dreams"

Ummmmmm....NOBODY goes to bed at night dreaming of General Veers you dolt. Not even his wife.
    Post edited by SteelersCA on
  • Options
    SteelersCA wrote: »

General "Good for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" Veers, cuz he is the one lame ashtabule that I got out of what should have been a Dooku ONLY Dark Side Pack. I mean what at worthless bucket of vomit is this guy. What makes it worse was the marketing slug who put in the verbiage "get the Dark Side Character of your Dreams"

Ummmmmm....NOBODY goes to bed at night dreaming of General Veers you dolts. Not even his wife.

:smiley::lol:
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SteelersCA wrote: »

Ummmmmm....NOBODY goes to bed at night dreaming of General Veers you dolts. Not even his wife.

Up tone, a bit too guttural. Crude? Even hints of frustration, this post made me laugh so much that I just became an instant convert into buffing the poor man...lol. I never even once faced him in Arena, ever.

Must be harder to have farmed him. The observation about the marketing description detonated something very risky: needing to breath urgently and being unable to help it. Almost passed out!

Post of the year so far lol

• SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I was serious about the Veers the Useless but a couple of adds:

NO WAY Darth Maul and Ahsoka should be the some of the slowest characters in the game. Not to mention their hit points are just over 8K. I mean Maul was taking on two Jedi at a time like Dooku did and he is a snail.

Ahsoka must weigh like 80lbs and both she and Maul are slower than Grevius the Gimp. Come on......
  • Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1. It's not that he's super weak (in the right team, and when he is the assist call). I'd just like the guy with the big gun to do more damage than the guys dual wielding sidearms. Also, because clones. And because his gear reqs make Fives and Rex's look like a joke (considering the toon).
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I think a better question is who not to buff.

71 toons in game.
    Only about 20 you ever see.
    That's means there is around 51 toons that really need something done to them

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Plo Koon please! He's a Jedi master and is not that great, his leader ability is pretty much useless too
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Honestly I think a better question is who not to buff.

71 toons in game.
    Only about 20 you ever see.
    That's means there is around 51 toons that really need something done to them

75 toons in game right now, which just makes out your point even more, granted that no one have magma yet, as at the moment he is a daily toon only
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Poe needs +1 speed
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    FOTP needs to be faster than Phasma.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see Eeth Koth get a slight buff - mainly to his base attack. If he did, we would actually be a useful Jedi in arena.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I just wish ayalas assist triggered more. It's off her basic so triggers when counter attacking or if she is called into assist QGJ. Issue is it's inconsistent.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Sergeant - Phase 1. It's not that he's super weak (in the right team, and when he is the assist call). I'd just like the guy with the big gun to do more damage than the guys dual wielding sidearms. Also, because clones. And because his gear reqs make Fives and Rex's look like a joke (considering the toon).

What do you mean? I have my Sarge at max gear and it wasn't that bad. I'd rate it as
    Fives > Sarge >>> Rex.
    With Fives being easy to max out gear and Rex being an utterly pain.

I'd definitely appreciate a buff for him. I also sort of want him renamed as "Heavy," but that character died very early in season 1.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would love to see Takin get some love... Just a little more potency and he would be much more useful.

Kit Fisto is not a "high damage attacker"... The potency boost for his special is moderately useful at best. He needs some love from the devs

Cad Bane is pretty underwhelming as it stands... He is far too slow and only barely useful against a Jedi team

The thermal detonator uselessness for Greedo and Nate could use addressing as well... Less rounds for a detonate would suffice... I'm thinking instant for Greedo and next turn for affected opposition for Nate... If you have ever had a round last long enough for Nate's to go off you really how devastating it could potentially be

That's the main ones I can think of at he moment
  • Options
    Ironic that Veers kinda reminds me of steelers. Should be better but just isn't! GO BBRONCOS!